Yesterday my 18 mo old BLF vomited a small amount of blood twice after vomiting up some grass. Amount was small, I'd guess 2 Tbs, each time, and was fresh, bright red. I called vet, he said bring in the vomit, feed her a cup of food and bring her in. He checked her out, his initial concern was "anticoagulants", but said most likely she had cut her mouth and/or esophagus chewing/swallowing a stick or similar. Also mentioned the possibility of a rare bacteria that could cause an ulcer and gave me some antibiotics. Rat poison is a near impossibility-the only time she is not in her crate/kennel is when we are working out, or she is in the house. She seems 100% fine, eating/drinking normal, #2's normal (not black), but of course I worry. Anyone have experiences similar to this???