The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: New Puppy

Default New Puppy

This morning I had to have Chasey put to sleep(shattered my soul). She was from Hunters Marsh, out of U GO GET ER and Laser Marks DRIVING FORCE. Best dog I ever had. My question is anybody breeding Hunters Marsh dogs? If so I believe I would pup sometime next year.

So sorry to hear it. Damn. Sucks. I lost a dog not long ago and thinking about a pup and shopping around was (and is) really therapeutic for me. Best wishes.

Sincere condolences. So sorry for your loss.
    HRCH Gold Dust Sable SH "Sable"
    HR Alabama's Smoke on the Plains SH "Rounder"
    HRCH Moon River's Southern Breeze SH "Breeze"
    HRCH Abe's Magic Marking Bailey SH "Bailey"
    HR Hardscrabble's Dust 'N The Wind "Dash"

Sorry for your loss. Here is a link to a kennel that has what you may be looking for:http://www.kingseedkennels.com/home.html Good luck in your search for a new puppy.

I too am sorry for your loss. They are only with us a short time but can mean so much. RIP Chasey.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

I'm sorry for your loss and they're just not here long enough. I really dread that day.

Tim's Ely from Kingseed and my JD are littermates. My dog recently bred a female from Hunters Rose Kennel and she's a sweet dog that can hunt. So there's two dogs from Hunters Marsh that are being bred. Don't be scared of the pointing thing. My dog hunts ducks and geese and even retrieves the few I hit.

I'll try to PM you the classified link. This will at least give you some info.

Again sorry for your loss.

Joe
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

Search for Hunters Marsh at hunting Lab pedigree, it brings up a bunch of results, but You might be able to trace your particular line there/dogs of interest. etc. and find out who's available and might be breeding. When I was looking I was able to trace offspring from my dogs litter mate and was then able to find a breeding as well.
    Last edited by Hunt'EmUp; 10-01-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH-I HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast) Rip. July-2014
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    HR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)

Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

Looking for Hunters Marsh Dogs:
    Look at GRHRCH UH Hunters Marsh King Elijah QAA MNH. (www kingseedkennels com). Click on the "boys tab" for dog info and pedigree.
    Litters often, talk to Tim if interested he can help you pick a breeding.