The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washington, DC Car Shooting

If this was not in DC with Federal police (e.g., FBI, CIA, etc.) the black Libs would be all over this story! Since may of their own were involved....it will slip under the radar as far a racist charges, police brutality, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bassfan View Post
    maybe she thought the baby was Obummer's illegit love child and wanted payment, then again maybe it is his and the secret service was told to silence her. (This is just a joke)
    I think I heard this on MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    The NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, etc are in a bit of a pickle. Defend the President or defend the woman.
    I haven't heard the news media even mention those "boys" comments about this.

On another note......someone hurts/kills a cop and the cops will get that person. They may not be able to solve other robberies and crimes however.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I guess they couldn't hit the tires when they her stopped and surrounded with guns drawn.
    Been wondering about how this went down. I asked someone "why didn't they shoot front and back tires on one side of the car ?". I have no experience in shooting cars, tires, people etc. but it seems to me that it
    could have perhaps been handled in a different way. I guess everyone panicked over the car beng close to the White House and the pez.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................Maybe it is more about containing the seriously mentally ill.
    Bingo ! Refuse to take their meds and they get them in injections. Sounds bad but I fear there are no happy answers to these cases. Between lawyers and "do-gooders" these people run loose ready to kill ( or harm ) people.
    charly

~Will Rogers~

In Michigan our last state run hospital shut sown in the 90's. I had thought it was the governor at the time, but it seems to have been a country wide occurrence.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."