The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: peace keepers are becoming a thing of the past

Default peace keepers are becoming a thing of the past

This is becoming way to common. Take this for what its worth. Alex Jones may get a little emotional at times,,but he does uncover some good things. Here is a clip that recently happened in Austin. Obamas asked for a civil defence more powerful than the police force in his first presidency. Some will say well the guy should have kept his door closed. never before have civil servants operated like this. A simple "''sir please stay in side for a minute" would have sufficed.
    Not far fetched to believe a police state is the wave of the future for the U.S.
    Why do they have to cover their face. ? Like my russian customer usually tells me. Keep your mouth shut unless your destiny is to be dragged to a work camp in Siberia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW-zLGIv7l0
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

2008 obama speech on more powerful better funded ,,,he will even supplement this with foreign troops as I posted last week. The dots have never been more obvious
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
    Last edited by Pete; 10-04-2013 at 08:56 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus