The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You Could Only Watch Two TV Networks...

I like waking up to Martha MacCallum...cant go without a dose of Megyn Kelly in my day...no brainer on which channel I am tuned in to, make no excuses for it either

if I could get the Longhorn Network, it would probably be tuned there.....on my nights off its CBS in primetime, Criminal Minds, CSI
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I like waking up to Martha MacCallum...cant go without a dose of Megyn Kelly in my day...no brainer on which channel I am tuned in to, make no excuses for it either

if I could get the Longhorn Network, it would probably be tuned there.....on my nights off its CBS in primetime, Criminal Minds, CSI
    Ah huh, I figured you would like all of that T & A on Fox News!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I use to read printed papers. Now, I opt for newspapers on-line. That way, I don't have all the old papers to throw away. A lot of news is old by the time it goes to print whereas their on-line papers are more current. Oh, and the other channel that I watch is the NFL Network. I wake up to NFL AM and I make NFL Total Access a daily part of my primetime viewing.

I read a lot of stories on my phone, The articles there are very shorter though and not as in depth as I like. I do like to sit down with a newspaper especially when it is a big story with a lot of information to absorb. CNN is mostly for breaking news and background noise.

To be honest though, if I had to pick two I would have to go with the NFL channel also and Food Network.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

As an old-time newspaper reporter/editor, I always will prefer printed news vs. the talking heads (performers, mostly, not real reporters) we see way too much of today on electronic outlets. I do subscribe to on-line version of my "home town" newspaper during the winter when I am down south. TV mostly good for sports, occasional special reports, in my opinion.

Turner Classic Movies, and I think I might like that channel that Roseberry mentioned.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com