RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

High Tech CPU 3-2-04 - 10/3/13

3K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  lennie 
#1 ·
With heavy hearts we said goodbye to Chip this afternoon. He went through a lot in his short life
but never lost his cheerful sweet disposition. Rest easy Chipper, you earned it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am so sorry. He looks like a great dog in his picture. I know he will be missed.

#3 ·
I am so sorry for your loss. His sweet face says a lot ...

#6 ·
I'm sorry for your loss. We never have enough time with them.

#9 ·
Thanks for the kind words, I know that people here all know only too well the pain that is felt when we loose one. They give us so much and ask
so little in return. Chip had some bad luck four years ago when he had a herniated disc in his neck that left him unable to move. He fought back and became
a wonderful house dog... his ribbons and trophies still hang on the wall but all he wanted was love and attention and accepted his forced requirement.

#10 ·
I am so sorry for your loss as I truly know the ache and sadness you are feeling right now. Too many wonderful dogs have left us this week.

#11 ·
Sorry for your loss

#13 ·
So sorry you lost your boy. Heaven needed another special dog back...... Another bright star in the Heavens. So glad you had him, even if the time was too short.

#14 ·
So sorry ....... run free now , Chip

#15 ·
Condolences to Chip and his family, so hard to lose them.

#19 ·
So sorry for your loss :(

#22 ·
So sorry for your loss.

#24 ·
Sorry for your loss, the time they have with us is too brief. Remember the good times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.