RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Hrch Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey) 10/2000- 10/2013

7K views 42 replies 41 participants last post by  pupaloo 
#1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine called me one morning because he knew I was in the market for a new puppy. He told me his breeder had two pups left from a really nice litter. I called and told her I would take the Female sight unseen.

That was the start of HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH ‘s life with us.

She was a great puppy! Full of GO right out of the box. Just a really fun Dog!!

I am not much for writing words to honor her, so here are some pics as my way of Honor, and saying good by… We loved you very much “B”!! Because of you our lives have been made more full.

First started test Duck Water bird Hunting Bird Soldier

On her way Natural landscape Water Natural environment Nature reserve Pond

Delivery to hand Dog Canidae Dog breed Hunting dog Carnivore

Junior Hunter Dog Canidae Dog breed Orange Carnivore

First Seasoned tests (Uncle Bill Judge) Natural environment Water Natural landscape Wetland Water resources

Never had to worry about "No Go"

Nick (my son) and Bailey View attachment 15388

Pheasant hunt with me Plant

Vertebrate Dog Dog breed Mammal Canidae
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Carnivore

Very proud of her Believe me,,it was ALL Dog!!! Fashion accessory Textile

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry Mike!! She couldnt have had a better owner!!!!

#3 ·
Mike,

Condolences for your loss of Bailey. I know how much your four legged kids mean to you. God's speed Bailey...may you break on every flyer and catch them before they hit the ground!

Lainee, Bullet, Tango and Riot

#4 ·
Mike I am so sorry to hear that Bailey has passed but you and Diane have all those great memories. I know that no other dog can replace her but Flinch is trying hard for you, so go hunting and just think of the good times you had with her.

Take care buddy,

#5 ·
Sorry Mike. You were a great pair and gave each other a wonderful life together.

#8 ·
I've been keeping you, Diane and Bailey in my thoughts all morning. I truly understand the emotions and heartache you are experiencing. There aren't words to make it better, but I hope knowing that others share your grief bring some comfort.

The memories...ahhhhhh, such sweet memories...they will always be with you.

Hugs.

#10 ·
I'm sorry Gooser. It's tough to loose one.

They are never with us long enough.

#14 ·
My thoughts are with you, Mike & Diane, you had a great time together with Bailey, but, never long enough, and the loss is always felt.

#17 ·
So sorry for your loss. We really enjoy our time with these guys. I am really sorry for your loss. I am positive reading your post she had a great life. God bless her

#18 ·
I'm very sorry for your loss. We all know how it feels. Hang in there man.

#19 ·
If you love and live with a dog, you will inevitably know the heartache of losing them....And we wouldn't (nor would they) have it any other way!
This is one road we all walk and we feel your pain......

I am so sorry for your loss....
Run Free now dear Bailey, no more aches, or pains and may all your birds be flyers!

Earlene

#21 ·
Mike,

So sorry to hear of your loss of Bailey! Stay strong my friend!

Chris

#23 ·
She was a pretty special girl for sure and I know she will be missed. I am sorry for your loss but I am sure you have many wonderful memories to give you comfort.

#25 ·
Mike so sorry for your loss of Bailey. God has taken many special dogs to his side. Hugs from Montana.

#26 ·
So sorry for your loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.