RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Hrch Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey) 10/2000- 10/2013

7K views 42 replies 41 participants last post by  pupaloo 
#1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine called me one morning because he knew I was in the market for a new puppy. He told me his breeder had two pups left from a really nice litter. I called and told her I would take the Female sight unseen.

That was the start of HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH ‘s life with us.

She was a great puppy! Full of GO right out of the box. Just a really fun Dog!!

I am not much for writing words to honor her, so here are some pics as my way of Honor, and saying good by… We loved you very much “B”!! Because of you our lives have been made more full.

First started test Duck Water bird Hunting Bird Soldier

On her way Natural landscape Water Natural environment Nature reserve Pond

Delivery to hand Dog Canidae Dog breed Hunting dog Carnivore

Junior Hunter Dog Canidae Dog breed Orange Carnivore

First Seasoned tests (Uncle Bill Judge) Natural environment Water Natural landscape Wetland Water resources

Never had to worry about "No Go"

Nick (my son) and Bailey View attachment 15388

Pheasant hunt with me Plant

Vertebrate Dog Dog breed Mammal Canidae
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Carnivore

Very proud of her Believe me,,it was ALL Dog!!! Fashion accessory Textile

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Mike & Diane - sorry for your loss. The hurt will fade, but the memories are forever. Cherish the memories.

#28 ·
Sorry for your loss.

#32 ·
My condolences to you and Diane on your loss of Bailey. It is never easy. They are just never with us long enough.

#35 ·
Sorry Mike. You were both lucky beyond words to have had each other. Nothing sucks worse, but it does get better.....just takes a long time.

#36 ·
Mike,

I saw this while at work yesterday. I'm not ashamed to admit that it brought a tear to my eye.

Prayers for you and Diane. As others have said, remember all of the wonderful times you had together.

#37 ·
Regrets

Mike and Bride, Sorry for your loss of a true buddy. The whole retriever family grieves with you on the loss of a friend that you had such a great time with. This is a great group of people that are truly family when you need them. I will always have a special place in my heart for you both. Bill

#38 ·
You guys are ALLL GREAT!!!!

Thank You so much for the things you all have said.. It really has helped...

I didnt think it would be as hard as it has been,,,, Its funny,, I dont remember much the HT's,, but I absolutely remember the days afield, and most of the birds she picked up.. It was fun hunting with her, even though she wasnt the most calm dog to sit still with!:):p

Thanks again all ,,,from both Diane and Myself..

#40 ·
I'm so sorry Gooser. It never gets easy. Remember all the fun times!

#41 ·
So sorry Diane and Gooser. Praying for you guys. Good dog, Bailey

#43 ·
So sorry. Not much better than the love of a good dog. I am giving my little old girl extra lovin' this morning in Bailey's honor. Let your memories of her make you smile....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.