RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

bluebonnet

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  JWC 
#1 ·
Open callbacks

#2 ·
Since Dave and I like for dogs to see gunners and birds, there will be a 9:00 start in the Amateur stake tomorrow morning! :)

Good luck, we're looking forward to watching some good dog work!

#5 · (Edited)
Am callbacks to 3rd: 2 3 5 6 9 15
17 23 27 36 42 43
3rd will start at 8:00 at Vinwood Kennels( Danny Farmer's)
Open Results:
1st Rory Helgoth/ Danny
2nd Gracie McClure/ Danny
3rd Marley Knoblauch / Danny
4th Lexie Stupka / Wayne
Sorry don't know RJ or jams
Congratulations to all who placed and finished -
Big Congrats to Rory for what I Think is her 1st Open Win!!!

#13 ·
Amateur placements:

1 - Lane/Ali
2 - McClure/Rigby
3 - Stupka/Lexi
4 - Bickley/Manny
RJ - Brown/Nora
JAM - Williams/Lily

That was a fun trial, thanks to the Bluenonnet club for the judging invite. What a great and talented group of dogs and handlers!

#16 ·
The quality of the amateurs all of whom work this trial and the quality of their dogs make the Valley of Death seem ordinary. Amateur tests and results were as should be, hard to stay even with these good dogs when you have a bit of dirt on your skirts.Thank you BlueBonnet -tallented,tough ,honest group.

#17 ·
I know I am late but I wanted to thank our judges for their quality tests, the contestants who competed and those who helped out. Congratulations to those that placed and those that tried. We are lucky to have club members that enjoy putting on this trial and are willing to work so hard. We hope to see everyone soon.

John and Suzan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.