I apologize in advance if this is not something I should be posting here ... but it's kind of an emergency ...
I know this is a strange request ... was planning a frozen breeding, and missed the girl coming into season. My very good repro vet says my only chance to breed my girl this season is with a live breeding ... I have a hunter who's been waiting for a puppy almost a year now, and I hate to disappoint him again. (Different girl missed on a frozen semen breeding in the spring). Due to the lateness, I need a live breeding, natural or side-by-side AI.
Due to short notice I need a dog within about 3 hours drive of Bethlehem, PA ... will be happy to explain the whole, long story privately.
My girl is clear for prcd, PRA1, and ICT, so that leaves me a lot of choices.
Private replies, please