The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Help! Looking for Golden sire on short notice

Default Help! Looking for Golden sire on short notice

I apologize in advance if this is not something I should be posting here ... but it's kind of an emergency ...

I know this is a strange request ... was planning a frozen breeding, and missed the girl coming into season. My very good repro vet says my only chance to breed my girl this season is with a live breeding ... I have a hunter who's been waiting for a puppy almost a year now, and I hate to disappoint him again. (Different girl missed on a frozen semen breeding in the spring). Due to the lateness, I need a live breeding, natural or side-by-side AI.

Due to short notice I need a dog within about 3 hours drive of Bethlehem, PA ... will be happy to explain the whole, long story privately.

My girl is clear for prcd, PRA1, and ICT, so that leaves me a lot of choices.

Private replies, please
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Thanks, keep the cards & letters coming ...
    Please email me direct
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Give Patti & Rick Roberts a call re: Cam Clark's FC Topbrass Linekin's Riptide, "Rip".
    AFC Black Magic's Return to Lender "Repo"
    Candlewoods Fox-C Mel, MH QAA "Mel"

Exhausted the whole day on this. Got some good suggestions ... but decided to make a better plan for 6 months from now. Probably just as well not to be whelping puppies just before Christmas?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com