The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Puppy needs a ride. Wisconsin to ND 10/15 - 10/24ish

Default Puppy needs a ride. Wisconsin to ND 10/15 - 10/24ish

A breeder friend of mine is looking to send a puppy to North Dakota later this month. Wondering if anyone is passing through Wisconsin and would like to help him out. He is flexible as far as meeting up with you to get the pup on it's way out west. I am headed to South Dakota the first week of November, but he would like to have the pup in it's new home before week nine.

New owner is also flexible on pickup location. Breeder says there is a full tank of gas in it for you if you could help him out. We'd like to have arrangements made by 10/10 or he will schedule an airline trip for the dog.

You can reach me by cell 414-315-6638. Thanks, Mike Bosmans
    We'll get there, so I'll be damned if I ain't going to enjoy every step of the way!

Gold Eagle's Twisted Arrow (Maggie)

I may be able to help you out. I am leaving for my place in ND on Saturday the 19th. Picking my brother up at MPLS airport at 6:00 am then heading out to Carrington. I could meet anywhere on I-94 out to Jamestown.

Thanks everyone for your offers. Puppy has himself a ride now thanks to one of you. Good luck, stay safe and let a couple birds fly into SD for me would ya?
    We'll get there, so I'll be damned if I ain't going to enjoy every step of the way!

Gold Eagle's Twisted Arrow (Maggie)