The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Said goodby to Yoda yesterday... Topbrass New Millennium*** 8/16/98 - 10/8/13

Just saw this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that Yoda has left us. I'm going to miss him searching out the birds and following the girls at our training sessions. What a wonderful dog he was, enjoying life right up until the end.

My heart felt condolences John. Chin up!

Glenn
    "Remember, it's about the Dog and the Dog work, it's not about you"

Sorry for your loss John, If only they could live forever.
    Sargent Taylor's Hevi-Shot (Sarge)

What a wonderful relationship you have had over the long years. I swear it's harder to lose a buddy you've been with for 15 yrs. I know I lost my last golden after 15 yrs and it broke my heart. But the pain has lessened with my "new" dogs to buddy with even though I still miss her dearly. My thoughts are with, cherish those moments/years you spent together. Mary

Quote Originally Posted by mlp267 View Post
    What a wonderful relationship you have had over the long years. I swear it's harder to lose a buddy you've been with for 15 yrs. I know I lost my last golden after 15 yrs and it broke my heart. But the pain has lessened with my "new" dogs to buddy with even though I still miss her dearly. My thoughts are with, cherish those moments/years you spent together. Mary
    Yoda a couple weeks before he passed...

Still enjoying the retriever up to the end.!Such a wonderful Golden!
    Field trialer. I have an FC Golden Retriever and running trials Casey and a retired FT black lab Lightning.
    Marie Annette Doherty

JOHN, We have not met but I feel your loss. The photos of that wonderful white face tell it all. I lost my first field dog last spring (same face)....also a Topbrass dog. Last week I put on a black fleece that had hung in my trailer over the summer. Her fine golden fur was still all over it. I cried one more time. Not sure if I can wash it just yet.
    Cherish the love you two had.

Medie
    Last edited by M. Robinson; 10-12-2013 at 07:52 PM.

John, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Yoda. So many wonderful years together and through all the obstacles he hung in there for you. You have such wonderful memories to cherish forever as so many of us do with our very special dogs. Take care and we hope to see you at the Specialty later this month.

Arleen & Gregg

So sorry to hear of your loss. They steal our hearts from the moment they come into our lives and it is never easy to let them go. Take comfort in the memories and know Yoda is waiting for you the Bridge...
    Kathy Winch
    www.wildhornkennel.com

It looks like he gave you many years of devotion and wonderful memories. We should all be so lucky.
    "When a good trainer stops learning about dogs, he stops being a good trainer." the late Gene Hill

"If you want to find out what kind of trainer you are, leave your transmitter in the truck." the late Rex Carr

http://www.earthbornholisticpetfood..../dog_formulas/