The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The HRC Grand...

Default The HRC Grand...

As I sit here counting down the last few minutes before the second half of my root canal I couldn't help but reflect on unpleasant experiences to compare it to. The one that seemed to just jump out at me was my HRC Grand experience.

Folks, I've been to the Grand and I'm going back again! I'm a glutton for punishment. If I can handle two trips to the dentist (who shall remain unnamed) and endure the agony and pure torture that is involved in a root canal then I can handle two trips to the Grand.

My next trip to the Grand will be with with my two puppies M.J. and Norma. They are both less than a year old so I probably won't be at the "Big Show" until the Spring of 2015. Hopefully with two arrows in my quiver maybe I will get to see a mark this time!

I'm gonna get all high tech and broadcast the entire event live via GoPro, wireless mic, or some sort of covert surveillance equipment. Heck I'm all giddy just thinking about it! If you're there look me up and we can socialize in the gallery, I will be the one dressed head to toe in Camo Booty.

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Spann View Post
    As I sit here counting down the last few minutes before the second half of my root canal I couldn't help but reflect on unpleasant experiences to compare it to. The one that seemed to just jump out at me was my HRC Grand experience.

Folks, I've been to the Grand and I'm going back again! I'm a glutton for punishment. If I can handle two trips to the dentist (who shall remain unnamed) and endure the agony and pure torture that is involved in a root canal then I can handle two trips to the Grand.

My next trip to the Grand will be with with my two puppies M.J. and Norma. They are both less than a year old so I probably won't be at the "Big Show" until the Spring of 2015. Hopefully with two arrows in my quiver maybe I will get to see a mark this time!

I'm gonna get all high tech and broadcast the entire event live via GoPro, wireless mic, or some sort of covert surveillance equipment. Heck I'm all giddy just thinking about it! If you're there look me up and we can socialize in the gallery, I will be the one dressed head to toe in Camo Booty.

Lonnie Spann
    This may be what it takes to get me to enter a Grand. Lonster with 2 dogs at the Grand has the potential for epic entertainment!

PS I bet fishduck is giving you a little "extra" on that root canal for his entertainment!
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

Idk but if you or fishduck find any extra purina hats send them my way.. ill even be in Alabama in 3 weeks
    HRCH Wagzu's Sound of Dixie--Echo
    Warbird's Little Call Girl--Hooker
    RIP Smokingolds Wild Child--Rebel

Get ready Allen cause it may happen. That backyard bred dog MJ will hopefully have litter mates running also.

Jerrod those hats are very hard to obtain. There should be a few at the Midsouth Boykin test. I will be at the duck club working that weekend. Y'all have fun!
    Mark Land

I'm sure it will be entertaining and glad that Lonnie plans to video, because I'm reasonably certain that'll be the only way I'll see it, looking forward to the movie.
    Field Trials are competitions....not everyone gets a "participation ribbon" and they do "keep score"

Music for walking to the line
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xr6KfJOFqk