RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

2013 international grand fall hunt

6K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Mary Lynn Metras 
#1 ·
Any word, yet? Have they started? Weather? Very anxious. My dog, who got his first pass at 2013 Spring Grand, will be running in Flight B. Work has prevented me from being there but have good pro in Scott Greer.

#4 ·
If you're on Facebook, like the "HRC International Grand" page. The flight sites, judges, etc. were shown there. Also, Roddy Best posted that the Drake water test was eating dogs up; losing half of the dogs in the flight at the time(midday).

#7 ·
Good luck, I talked to a buddy of mine who is running in Flight B as well and he said that the first 7 out of 8 dogs had to be handled and I have no doubt from what I hear that list will have grown since I heard that this AM. Sorry, that is all the news I have so far. I will be going over tomorrow to watch.

#14 · (Edited)
For the fellow numbers geeks out there,

Flight A 74 dogs ran, 48 passed (65%)
Flight B 84 dogs ran, 72 passed (86%)
Flight C 90 dogs ran, 66 passed (73%)
Flight D 72 dogs ran, 36 passed (50%) ouch...

I'm guessing the "to run Tuesday" is the dogs from each flight that didn't get their turn because they ran out of time. That's why you see only 74 dogs ran in flight A, 84 in flight B, and so on.

#18 ·
On the FB page they have posted the "Test 2 and Ribbon Report"; unfortunately, I don't see your dog, 192, on it. However, I don't know if it is complete other than the report is dated 10/14/13. To my eye, flight A=45 dogs passed, B=34, C=22, and D=22--that is, through two tests.

#23 ·
#24 ·
Thanks for posting that b/c it seems like when I went onto Facebook all the pages were mixed up/ Today they had all the number in order. Or maybe I am not looking at it right???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.