The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you fit on the political scale? Take the poll.

Radio guy here.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I am a mini van moderate, the new American center, so they say! It was interesting as was the in depth description of their results.
    "Feetdown Beatdown Razr's Edge"

I look at all of us that are "radio talking heads" and we are as diverse politically as they come...would be interesting if we could go line by line and see how we all answered the individual questions and how the answers were weighted
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I don't buy the premise that this poll is remotely accurate. The so called 14% is probably much larger than NBC wants to believe. We shall see during the 2014 elections.

And from what I can see, moderates to this poll (and NBC... Are flaming liberals to the rest of the known world)

Just my take...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I don't buy the premise that this poll is remotely accurate. The so called 14% is probably much larger than NBC wants to believe. We shall see during the 2014 elections.

And from what I can see, moderates to this poll (and NBC... Are flaming liberals to the rest of the known world)

Just my take...
    I don't see any flaming liberals here. It's been years if ever since a PETA member posted here.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I don't see any flaming liberals here. It's been years if ever since a PETA member posted here.
    Of course not Sarge. You live in MN. You are surrounded by them and it seems normal... Hell, the folks up there probably think you are a 14% Radio Head...
    Bill Davis

I am one of the Righteous Right. I am not part of the new American Center. Socially Conservative, religiously devout, torn over government regulations.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

Minivan moderate here. I am sure this is surprising to some but also demonstrates how far right the Republican party has moved.

The fact that most of the rest of you are on the far right is not surprising at all. The posts questioning the validity of the poll, that the center has moved, and suggesting that the right wingers here have "diverse" points of view illustrates just how out of touch the radical right is these days.

Go Ted Cruz!

Good Lord, it says I'm a "Mini-van Moderate." After hanging around here so long, I figured I HAD to be a flaming liberal. I'd have thought the thing was rigged, except that it has you all pegged!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

The related article on the "center" of the political spectrum may be of interest. It is available at http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politic...an-center-1113.

Developed by Romney and Obama pollsters.
    Last edited by Henry V; 10-15-2013 at 10:27 PM.