The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you fit on the political scale? Take the poll.

[QUOTE=road kill;1154562

BTW---me and the Redhead are taking Elvis for some upland game Saturday afternnon!!![/QUOTE

Good luck and scratch Elvis behind the ears. Hope you have some liver flavored Alpo ready if he does a good job!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Hmm all results of the polls (if it can be believed) are coming back, most people are somewhere in the middle; very few differences, and this thread gets drag down into a fist fight of this vs. that political party, when most people beliefs, (despite of or in-spite of) political party are in the middle. Basically a my team is better than yours rivalry; which just continues to persist. I wonder what's really wrong with this political system.
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast) Rip. July-2014
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    HR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt'EmUp View Post
    Hmm all results of the polls (if it can be believed) are coming back, most people are somewhere in the middle; very few differences, and this thread gets drag down into a fist fight of this vs. that political party, when most people beliefs, (despite of or in-spite of) political party are in the middle. Basically a my team is better than yours rivalry; which just continues to persist. I wonder what's really wrong with this political system.
    To the contrary, I think we all agree we would rather by in the blind or in the field!

And we would probably have a pretty good time.

At least the dogs would...........

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Henry, nothing delusional here I am absolutely certain where I stand on all issues. You, however, seem like an angry, confused, little man!

I've met Henry. He is definitely not a "little man."
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

How 'bout two broken and dysfunctional political parties that do NOT represent the people
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Buzz, there's more ways to be "little" than in physical size. I figured you would know that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    How 'bout two broken and dysfunctional political parties that do NOT represent the people
    This is one of your best posts. Besides it's short and to the point......I like those.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Actually, most of people that posted their results here are not in the middle, they are on the far right. Only a few of us have views in the middle according to the survey results posted here.

In review of the posts, the arguments commenced over whether the poll accurately measured where an individual scored on the political spectrum and when the stereotyping and defensive name calling began.

Nevermind, this is just like Washington.

little angry man regards

I posted in post #24 that I didn't buy the premise of the poll. It had an agenda from the start... Part of which was achieved by the discussion here.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I posted in post #24 that I didn't buy the premise of the poll. It had an agenda from the start... Part of which was achieved by the discussion here.
    You all just keep telling yourselves that.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)