The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 118

Thread: Where do you fit on the political scale? Take the poll.

  1. #81
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You all just keep telling yourselves that.
    Buzz, we damn sure don't need libs telling us what's best for us. Your crew can't even set up a freaking website.
    Bill Davis

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I posted in post #24 that I didn't buy the premise of the poll. It had an agenda from the start... Part of which was achieved by the discussion here.
    Yes, the poll was designed to ask questions to create a composite index of where an individual falls on the political spectrum. Each question had a range of answers indicating very conservative to very liberal preferences. If you think some of the questions did not provide an adequate range of answers or that the range of possible answers was biased to achieve a particular result, please present your evidence and reasoning. If not, what "agenda" are you talking about?

  3. #83
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Yes, the poll was designed to ask questions to create a composite index of where an individual falls on the political spectrum. Each question had a range of answers indicating very conservative to very liberal preferences. If you think some of the questions did not provide an adequate range of answers or that the range of possible answers was biased to achieve a particular result, please present your evidence and reasoning. If not, what "agenda" are you talking about?
    I don't think you are that dense or naive... But I could be wrong...
    Bill Davis

  4. #84
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Huntinman, I'm betting you're wrong on this one!
    Last edited by coachmo; 10-17-2013 at 07:30 AM.

  5. #85
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Huntinman, I'm betting you're wrong!
    I'm very tempted to take this quote a for signature line.

    But...maybe not. JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 10-16-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  6. #86
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    893

    Default

    As long as you keep it in context that would be great!! Fixed it for you Jdogger!

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I don't think you are that dense or naive... But I could be wrong...
    I was dead serious. You stated that the poll had "an agenda". I asked "what agenda?" and prove it. Apparently you can't.

  8. #88
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    I was dead serious. You stated that the poll had "an agenda". I asked "what agenda?" and prove it. Apparently you can't.
    Apparently I was wrong.
    Bill Davis

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Apparently I was wrong.
    You should be used to being wrong by now. Maybe you are just a slow learner?

    I should know by now that you cannot be expected to provide any evidence to support your position. I will try to stop asking and just let your echo chamber friends defend you or give you a high five.

  10. #90
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    I was dead serious. You stated that the poll had "an agenda". I asked "what agenda?" and prove it. Apparently you can't.
    The "Agenda" is to make progressives think they are "Middle of the Road."

    The irony is that you already know this!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •