The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 118

Thread: Where do you fit on the political scale? Take the poll.

  1. #41
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    You ought to go out and meet some Democrats. Most of us work for a living and don't live in gated communities. Democrats go to church and support charities of their choices. They are involved in civic organizations and coach Little League. But I guess it is hard to see that when you look at the world through a length of Radical Republican one inch water pipe and your ears are filled with Limbaugh's barroom tirades. Your comment is way off base, RK.
    Are the groups I listed NOT in your voting cabal?

    I am not ashamed of the folks lumped in with me......you seem to object to those I listed with you.
    Show me where I am wrong?
    Those voting blocks are not Democrats?
    I did forget the young girls who want free Birth control, my bad.

    You tolerate everyone, except those who don't agree with your group.

    Fact is, I go to church, coached little league support and work for "charities" and have civic involvement, but it is hard for you to see that through your ideology.

    The difference?

    Your kool-aid is bought and made by someone else.
    Mine I buy mine and make it myself.

    Your assumption that you are the MofR and anyone else is a fanatic is typical.

    But I, and those who think similarly to me are Americans too.
    We are NOT to be dismissed because you THINK you are smarter.

    There are something like 60+ kinds of intellegience, noone possesses them all, not even progressives.
    Not even you or me...............


    stan b


    BTW---I included a "smattering of old school Democrats," though they are the minority of your party!
    Last edited by road kill; 10-16-2013 at 11:01 AM.

  2. #42
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I don't see any flaming liberals here. It's been years if ever since a PETA member posted here.
    Don't be looking in any mirrors Sarge....or you might be scared what you see....

  3. #43
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    909

    Default

    RK, you hit the nail on the head! Democrats love to cast the illusion that they are tolerant but if their political leaders are any indication they are nothing of the sort. All anyone has to do is listen to the rhetoric being spewed by the Democrats in Washington to understand what they really stand for. Oh, by the way they are not nearly as intelligent as they want everyone to believe!!! Just real good at SPIN!

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Some of you are only a moderate in your own mind! The rest of us know just how far left you really are!
    Yes, right, this is true and supported by the facts at hand. The only one with a delusion about where they stand on the political spectrum is you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the poll really means NOTHING...because America talks a tough game and says they are conservative, but based on the results of the last couple of years they vote moderate especially in the general election
    Interesting spin. The results of this poll show that most Americans have moderate political views. You say that Americans have voted as moderates in recent general elections. Seems like the poll is dead on. Where are you getting information that we are a conservative nation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Are you pro life or pro choice or like the majority, a tweener? That question probably said more than most where you ranked in the NBC world.
    Yep, it is NBC’s fault. Conservative Magic 8-Ball says “Blame the media”.

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Kinda funny.
    Blah, blah, blah, extreme right stereotyping blah, blah,…….
    And those greedy bastards that want to keep what they have earned!!!
    In other words, the ones that pay the freight!!!
    Who did I miss????
    RK, thanks for affirming your poll results. Maybe you should create a poll that has response options that range from “hate” to “love” and see where we all stand. Stereotyping any us of who are not extreme right wingers is typical here in this echo chamber. Should I site the plethora of “liberals this, liberals that” quotes in the recent record here?
    Anyway, your most hypocritical statement worth a response is:
    And those greedy bastards that want to keep what they have earned!!!
    In other words, the ones that pay the freight!!!
    Again the facts are not on your side. The Blue states are paying the freight not the Red states. Red states are the one most dependent on the federal government for funding. Many states have been distributing their wealth in great quantities to a lot of Red states for many many years.

    Here is the electoral map:

    Here is the map showing the amount of federal tax money received compared to contributed. Notice how almost all those red Republican states pay in less to the Federal government than they receive back. There is a similar map showing that these same states have a higher percentage of people in the 47% too.

  5. #45
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    BLAH.....BLAH......BLAH left wing pablum spin
    I am not talking about states, I am talking about PEOPLE!!!

    PEOPLE are paying the freight, not STATES!!!!





    Try to understand that.




    BTW--what did I stereotype?
    Those groups are you bed fellows!!!!

  6. #46
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Don't be looking in any mirrors Sarge....or you might be scared what you see....
    You wouldn't write that crap if you knew what I have to say about PETA. It is not printable here for fear of embarrassing the clergy.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  7. #47
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    You wouldn't write that crap if you knew what I have to say about PETA. It is not printable here for fear of embarrassing the clergy.
    Or me!!!!

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I am not talking about states, I am talking about PEOPLE!!!

    PEOPLE are paying the freight, not STATES!!!!

    Try to understand that.

    BTW--what did I stereotype?
    Those groups are you bed fellows!!!!
    Exactly, the people in the Blue states are paying the freight for the Red states. I do understand. Do you?

    Really, what did you stereotype? Perhaps you need to look up the definition.

  9. #49
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Exactly, the people in the Blue states are paying the freight for the Red states. I do understand. Do you?

    Really, what did you stereotype? Perhaps you need to look up the definition.
    That is who makes up and votes for your party.

    Tell me which one of those groups don't????


    YOU on the other hand stereo type all conservative on numerous occasions.

  10. #50
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Are the groups I listed NOT in your voting cabal?

    I am not ashamed of the folks lumped in with me......you seem to object to those I listed with you.
    Show me where I am wrong?
    Those voting blocks are not Democrats?
    I did forget the young girls who want free Birth control, my bad.

    You tolerate everyone, except those who don't agree with your group.

    Fact is, I go to church, coached little league support and work for "charities" and have civic involvement, but it is hard for you to see that through your ideology.

    The difference?

    Your kool-aid is bought and made by someone else.
    Mine I buy mine and make it myself.

    Your assumption that you are the MofR and anyone else is a fanatic is typical.

    But I, and those who think similarly to me are Americans too.
    We are NOT to be dismissed because you THINK you are smarter.

    There are something like 60+ kinds of intellegience, noone possesses them all, not even progressives.
    Not even you or me...............


    stan b


    BTW---I included a "smattering of old school Democrats," though they are the minority of your party!
    Again, Stan, your remarks are off base.

    I associate with many Republicans. They are becoming quite concerned about the future of the party. The moderates are feeling like they are being cast adrift by the extreme left.

    Young girls can't vote, but women can and they are finding less and less from the Republican Party to support.

    I did not call into question your Americanism nor did I indicate that you were godless. However, you clearly implied that Democrats were. Good for you if you attend Sunday church and coach Little League. But, if you are honest, you owe a recantation.

    I resent your implication that I don't pay my own freight. My family was dirt poor after my father died when I was thirteen. My family never went on the dole but we did manage to do without. I paid my for my own education. My wife and I both worked and we are damn proud of what we have achieved.

    I in no way made comment on our relative intelligence. Intelligence is not something to hold over another. It is the American creed that all men are created equal by their Creator. The Divine does not hold intelligence as a factor in His regard. A value held by the Creator is good enough for me.

    I have seen on these threads similar "chuckle list" published by the right attempting to discredit the opposition. They are nothing but thinly disguised hatred and they are born out of ignorance and bitterness. They serve nothing to develop understanding and are disruptive to the function of the body politic. They ain't cute.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-16-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •