The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you fit on the political scale? Take the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Again, Stan, your remarks are off base.

I associate with many Republicans. They are becoming quite concerned about the future of the party. The moderates are feeling like they are being cast adrift by the extreme left.

Young girls can't vote, but women can and they are finding less and less from the Republican Party to support.
    Anyone under 40 is a youngster to me now!

I did not call into question your Americanism nor did I indicate that you were godless. However, you clearly implied that Democrats were. Good for you if you attend Sunday church and coach Little League. But, if you are honest, you owe a recantation.
    You brought those issues up, not me!

I resent your implication that I don't pay my own freight. My family was dirt poor after my father died when I was thirteen. My family never went on the dole but we did manage to do without. I paid my for my own education. My wife and I both worked and we are damn proud of what we have achieved.
    People on career welfare do not pay the freight!

I in no way made comment on our relative intelligence. Intelligence is not something to hold over another. It is the American creed that all men are created equal by their Creator. The Divine does not hold intelligence as a factor in His regard. A value held by the Creator is good enough for me.

I have seen on these threads similar "chuckle list" published by the right attempting to discredit the opposition. I have no chuckle list, nothing funny about what's happening! They are nothing but thinly disguised hatred and they are born out of ignorance and bitterness. They serve nothing to develop understanding and are disruptive to the function of the body politic. They ain't cute.
    Again, which of the groups that I identified don't vote for YOUR party?

Stan review your posts and you will find you brought up the subjects of Americanism and religion. Are you implying that I am on "career welfare"?

As to who votes democrat or republican, the party that appeals to the majority of the electorate wins. If republicans can't win then they need to look at themselves. I won't do it for them.

The Republican Party in this state is bankrupt, broke, busted, gone belly up, and in disarray. So much for fiscal responsibility --so much for its broad appeal..
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-16-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That is who makes up and votes for your party.

Tell me which one of those groups don't????

YOU on the other hand stereo type all conservative on numerous occasions.
    Again, you are stereotyping the people who vote democrat as having the characteristics on YOUR list.
    Homosexuals
    Abortionist
    Career Welfare recipients
    PETA
    Anti Gun zealots
    DA UNION
    Acadamia
    Atheists
    Reprobates
    People who voted SOLELY on race
    This is no surprise, but are you trying to make the case that no one with any of the characteristics on YOUR list vote for your party?

Your second statement is complete BS. Please provide some complete quotes where I have stereotyped "all conservatives". Since I have done it on numerous occasions it should not be too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Again, you are stereotyping the people who vote democrat as having the characteristics on YOUR list.

This is no surprise, but are you trying to make the case that no one with any of the characteristics on YOUR list vote for your party?

Your second statement is complete BS. Please provide some complete quotes where I have stereotyped "all conservatives". Since I have done it on numerous occasions it should not be too hard.
    I am STATING that the majority of those folks are pandered to by and vote for YOUR party!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 10-16-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Stan review your posts and you will find you brought up the subjects of Americanism and religion. Are you implying that I am on "career welfare"?

As to who votes democrat or republican, the party that appeals to the majority of the electorate wins. If republicans can't win then they need to look at themselves. I won't do it for them.

The Republican Party in this state is bankrupt, broke, busted and in disarray. So much for fiscal responsibility --so much for its broad appeal..
    What I said was that I am those things, and so are many others who think similarly to me.

I said we are Americans too, we count also.
    We are not going to be dismissed as "Radio Talk Heads" that don't count!

As far as bankrupt and broke, look at Washington DC.........how much longer can this spending last?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The poll I took had several choices on abortion that pretty much spanned the range of opinions, at least that's what I thought. Here is the summary of how folks responded to it and questions about marijuana & gay marriage.

On abortion I picked, “Should be legal for any reason, but not after the first three months of pregnancy.”

On legalize marijuana I picked “neutral on the matter.”

On gay marriage I picked, “Marriage is between a man and a woman, but there is no reason same-sex partners cannot have civil unions that give them the same legal rights as married couples.”
    Holy crap, I agree with Buzz on something. I need to go hide. Seriously though, agree with the 1st and 3rd points
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I am STATING that the majority of those folks are pandered to by and vote for YOUR party!!!
    Well RK, that is not what YOU STATED in post 37. Your elitist, "us versus them" point of view came across very clear.

I live in a very red area of my state where there are a lot of welfare and government handout recipients among the rural residents. How do you explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Well RK, that is not what YOU STATED in post 37. Your elitist, "us versus them" point of view came across very clear.

I live in a very red area of my state where there are a lot of welfare and government handout recipients among the rural residents. How do you explain that?
    Because it is easily available to them?

Post 37 references eliteism?
    Really?

I posted some of the demographics of your parties voters.
    Last edited by road kill; 10-16-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Again, RK, are you implying I am a career welfare recipient??
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Henry, nothing delusional here I am absolutely certain where I stand on all issues. You, however, seem like an angry, confused, little man!