The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 118

Thread: Where do you fit on the political scale? Take the poll.

  1. #61
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Again, RK, are you implying I am a career welfare recipient??
    No, I am not!
    I am stating they vote en masse for your party.
    Last edited by road kill; 10-16-2013 at 01:25 PM.

  2. #62
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    No, I am not!
    I am stating they vote en masse for your party.
    So using your line of reasoning, if white supremacists, the KKK and the Aryan Nation vote en masse for your party. Does that make you culpable?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-16-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  3. #63
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    So using your line of reasoning, the KKK and the Aryan Nation votes en masse for your party. Does that make you culpable?
    Actually, you history buffs should know who the early members of the KKK were affiliated with.

    The members of the first Klan in the South were exclusively Democrats. The second Klan expanded with new chapters in the Midwest and West, where for a time, its members were courted by both Republicans and Democrats. The KKK state organizations endorsed candidates from either party that supported its goals; Prohibition in particular helped the Klan and some Republicans to make common cause in the Midwest

    Having said that, it's the old "He started it" routine progressives use to rationalize poor behavior.

    Has anyone ever taken a poll of current KKK members to see how they voted?

    Do you know any to ask?

    Because I don't.
    BUT.....I do know folks from the groups I mentioned, and have asked how they vote!

    Anecdotal, but it's more than conjecture.
    Last edited by road kill; 10-16-2013 at 01:43 PM.

  4. #64
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    For the record, I intend nothing personal towards zeuss or Henry V or Buzz.
    I would enjoy sharing a blind with you guys.
    Although this season you would find it pretty boring so far.
    I am scaring the ducks away, very far away!!!

  5. #65
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Actually, you history buffs should know who the KKK were affiliated with.


    Having said that, it's the old "He started it" routine progressives use to rationalize poor behavior.

    Has anyone ever taken a poll of current KKK members to see how they voted?

    Do you know any to ask?

    Because I don't.
    BUT.....I do know folks from the groups I mentioned, and have asked how they vote!

    Anecdotal, but it's more than conjecture.
    Well lets for the moment say they do, does that make you culpable? You see what I'm saying? You are trying to brow beat those who are democrats by saying they are culpable because certain groups you don't like vote for them, are you not?
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    RK, None taken. Ditto the hunting results here, but the fishing is not too bad....

  7. #67
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Well lets for the moment say they do, does that make you culpable? You see what I'm saying? You are trying to brow beat those who are democrats by saying they are culpable because certain groups you don't like vote for them, are you not?
    I would say yes to a degree, and I am held responsible for the false premise that the KKK is Republicans by the media almost daily.
    You run with dogs...........


    However, with out their vote, there would be little impact on the Republican totals.
    Where as...............


    BTW---me and the Redhead are taking Elvis for some upland game Saturday afternnon!!!

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    In post 34 you wrote:
    Some of you are only a moderate in your own mind! The rest of us know just how far left you really are!
    I responded by pointing out that the same could be said of your perspective given the results of the survey which is the topic of this thread.
    In post 43 you wrote:
    RK, you hit the nail on the head! Democrats love to cast the illusion that they are tolerant but if their political leaders are any indication they are nothing of the sort. All anyone has to do is listen to the rhetoric being spewed by the Democrats in Washington to understand what they really stand for. Oh, by the way they are not nearly as intelligent as they want everyone to believe!!! Just real good at SPIN!
    A nice echo chamber high five, simple stereotyping, finger pointing, and name calling all in a couple sentences. Well done!

    Now in post 60 you state:
    Henry, nothing delusional here I am absolutely certain where I stand on all issues. You, however, seem like an angry, confused, little man!
    I am certain you know where you stand. I never questioned that and that was not the point of my reply to your first post. You can go on thinking that I am far left liberal but your point of view is not supported by the facts.

    Nice name calling at the end of this post too and you call me the angry confused little man. That is too funny.

    LMFAO regards,

  9. #69
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Henry, are you a midget?
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    I respectfully refrain from answering personal questions on web forums. So, basically, I plead the 5th and will just leave the question unanswered.
    Oh no, my anger just broke another keyboard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •