The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brazosport Hunt Test Dec 2013

Rex- even though this was my very first event to attend I am now hooked more than before. It was cold on the hill but the event seemed flawless. The test were set up just right for the conditions we had. I had a really good time and everyone was really nice. I look forward to running in future Brazosport events. GREAT JOB!!
    "Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is"

Were there a lot of scratches? My dog didnt make it.. and it wa going to be her first Master hunt test, but My trainer couldnt get there.. and kept saftey of his dogs in mind. He is east of DFW and there was not a safe route out.
    Brian & Jennifer Tucker
    Bennett, Colorado

Marks-A-Lot Babyface (2003 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX x Marks-A-Lot Call Me Cathy)

Marks-A-Lot Gangster's Midnite Star SH (2012 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX X Crabby Patty JH)

Dixie's Crimson Tide MH (Yup...a Golden!)

Marks-A-Lot's Irish Boy- AKA"The Pup"

Yes quite a few scratches from the northern folks that coudn't make it down, about 20 dogs in each flight. As usual a fun event that was well executed!

Yes, we had quite a few scratches. Results posted on EE. We also had some incredible kids from a near-by high school help us, as well as a couple of great workers from a local pro. Thanks to the judges (hope they are all home by now), the outstanding workers, club members, participants and one amazing woman who is the landowner. Thank you Rose.
    Rex Gibson
    Katy, Texas
    Brazosport Retriever Club
    Greater Houston Golden Retriever Club

Quote Originally Posted by RexG View Post
    Yes, we had quite a few scratches. Results posted on EE. We also had some incredible kids from a near-by high school help us, as well as a couple of great workers from a local pro. Thanks to the judges (hope they are all home by now), the outstanding workers, club members, participants and one amazing woman who is the landowner. Thank you Rose.
    It sounds like you all did a fabulous job of making it happen for the participants.. I look forward to having her run at another one of your events!
    Brian & Jennifer Tucker
    Bennett, Colorado

Marks-A-Lot Babyface (2003 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX x Marks-A-Lot Call Me Cathy)

Marks-A-Lot Gangster's Midnite Star SH (2012 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX X Crabby Patty JH)

Dixie's Crimson Tide MH (Yup...a Golden!)

Marks-A-Lot's Irish Boy- AKA"The Pup"