The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Iowa Hunting Retriever Assoc. needs your help Winning The $25,000 SportDog

Wink Eastern Iowa Hunting Retriever Assoc. needs your help Winning The $25,000 SportDog

WE(Eastern Iowa Hunting Retriever Association MNRC member) are one of the 6 finalist for the $25,000 SportDog Future Forward Fund needs your help.

We took this project on before we ever even knew about this contest. We with the help of Iowa DNR set out to make Hawkeye WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA a better place for eastern iowans and all hunting/trial test dog owners to train and test their dogs. The State has set aside 300 acres which we are allowed to train or dogs year around. Everyone here knows how big of deal this can be in the spring, We are in the process of building a technical 3 acre pond. this will be major for us. next is to level some ground and improve a land area with some birm grass for a solid year round land area, and then on the other side clean up dig out and back another existing pond usable. This will really improve the amount and quality of our tests AKC, NAHRA that we hold every year. This Grant will give us to complete all this and all the other things we wanted to do like burry a water source for cool clean drinking water for the dogs year round and make them a reality.

WE NEED YOU AND EVERYONE YOU CAN SEND THIS TO. TO GO OUT AND VOTE ONCE A DAY FOR THIRTY DAYS...HELP US HELP OUT THE WORLD OF DOG TRAINING AND HUNT TEST GAMES which we All love so much

thank you for reading and please VOTE here http://contests.sportdog.com/fff/ We are Project #3
    ROOKE
    Last edited by Rooke; 10-16-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: link was not correct

Hey Rooke, I tried to go and vote but the link you posted isn't working. Can you double check and make sure that is the correct link?
    Erin Lynes
    Eromit Labrador Retrievers

Home of:
    Twig AGDC, Ruger JH MGDC SGDC, Winchester SGDC RNCL, Shelby RNCL, Spider, Beretta SGDC, Kimber, Verona, Missie, Jackie, Victor RNCL, Jet and Glitzy
    ..........gone but never forgotten, the gal who started it all: Spider's Sunshine MSDC MSCDC AADC AGDC NAC NGC NJC (Nestle) ...........

Thank you Erin first for taking the time to Vote and for bringing that to my attinion. Give it another try and throw a bookmark on it. Getting people to vote day in and day out is what its gonna take. This ground is public land were doing this for the average everyday joe.

I voted twice... (yesterday & today)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Stroyan View Post
    I voted twice... (yesterday & today)
    That a boy keith. How u been sir ill have to stop killin ducks sometime and get down ur way for a good schoolin........
    I run tests to prepare my huntin Buddy To HUNT, If a hunting dog cant RECOVER A CRIPPLE its just another test Dog!!!
    McNew River Bottom Dixie JH

Just a quick reminder to anyone who could or does have time to help out another retriever club. This money will go directly to the grounds where we hold our AKC TESTS AND NAHRA TEST aswell so its for everyone who loves the world of retrievers

Thanks
    I run tests to prepare my huntin Buddy To HUNT, If a hunting dog cant RECOVER A CRIPPLE its just another test Dog!!!
    McNew River Bottom Dixie JH

Voted. Good luck!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    Pink Lady

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Got my vote!
    Dennis
    Revilo Tru Betrlate Than Never (AKC & CKC QAA) 1/17/96 - 6/22/09
    High Voltage Power Ranger MH

Currently middle of the "Great" Plains- Ord NE

Bookmarked and voted!!
    Raina Anderson WWW.FIREHOUSELABS.COM

According to this BMI chart, I am too short !!!

Your link worked fine for me, I voted just now.