The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Dems Are Gloating and Rush Is Bailing on the Repubs

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT ? if the party splits it virtually insures liberal victory...They need to follow the outline put out by former Gov Mitch Daniels, when he suggested the R's need to focus on winning the House and Senate, and battle the social issues in the Supreme Court...The Tea Party cant survive on its own, and without it the R Party will be overrun by the RINOS of the world, IMO the Tea Party has a bad habit of overplaying their hand, mainly by the candidates they seem to field in very winnable House/Senate elections..they seem to think that if a solid Conservative can win by a whisker then a far right ideologue should win by a landslide, and what is usually the case is just the opposite

I can understand that it sounds like a losing argument. However even in your response you have shown that the tea party and the rhinos can not be represented under the same party. They are to different. There was a move to force moderates out already, if you remember the proposed purity tests. If the Tea Party can not stand on its own then what happens, happens, but I do think they have enough support to survive as their own party. Conversely there are a lot of people who have felt forced out of the republican party and have not fit in well with the democrats that would be happy to have a third choice or their republican party back.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Obama thanks the responsible Repubs for re-opening goobermint...http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/pr...#axzz2hzHIpqc3
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...merican-People

HE is telling everyone else how to get along? This fellow has a serious mental health problem (as he led his party in the name-calling from the get-go).
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The very thought of it gives me laryngitis. How about the Great Voice of the Paha Sapa, the King of Coffee Grinder Radio--Uncle Bill.
    I'll take that over the Kentucky Kickback all day long.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...merican-People

HE is telling everyone else how to get along? This fellow has a serious mental health problem (as he led his party in the name-calling from the get-go).
    The same guy who calls republicans "enemies"... Said "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun". What a jerk. He always has been and remains an insult to the office.
    Bill Davis

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...alifornia.html
    A R member of the House from the state of CA sees larger implications to the recent resolution of the debt ceiling. He sees this as a Constitutional crisis which is more significant than a "temporary" crisis of budget and debt ceiling. His comments are only 5 minutes long, but should have us thinking about what has just happened.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...alifornia.html
    A R member of the House from the state of CA sees larger implications to the recent resolution of the debt ceiling. He sees this as a Constitutional crisis which is more significant than a "temporary" crisis of budget and debt ceiling. His comments are only 5 minutes long, but should have us thinking about what has just happened.
    He ran against Arnold in CA in the special election that put Arnold in office...
    Bill Davis