The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks Like Gov Jindal Will Toss His Hat Into The Ring

Default Looks Like Gov Jindal Will Toss His Hat Into The Ring

But POLITICO did confirm the governor has hired former Romney campaign manager Jill Neunaber to help run the new 501(c)(4). Curt Anderson, a confidant and political consultant at On Message, Inc. -- home of Jindal campaign strategist Timmy Teepell -- will also be involved in the nonprofit effort. http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s..._river_default Personally, I think Gov Walker is a better candidate. Though I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate Gov Gary Johnson again
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Gov Jindal hiring a former Romney staffer, who was part of the losing effort in the McCain campaign...Its almost like the NFL or MLB hiring the same coaches and managers and expecting them to bring home a Super Bowl or World Series when they havent done it before...I dont know where Gov Jindal rests on different issues so I will take a look and listen to see if he brings anything fresh to the table
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Gov Jindal hiring a former Romney staffer, who was part of the losing effort in the McCain campaign...Its almost like the NFL or MLB hiring the same coaches and managers and expecting them to bring home a Super Bowl or World Series when they havent done it before...I dont know where Gov Jindal rests on different issues so I will take a look and listen to see if he brings anything fresh to the table
    He is very good with numbers and budgets. Also, great insight into Healthcare. Downside is he is not exactly Mr. Personality - zero charisma. Hard to get elected to National office without it. On social issues, he will only appeal to the current Repub base. He is better suited to run Health and Human Services.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-17-2013 at 11:31 AM.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    He is very good with numbers and budgets. Also, great insight into Healthcare. Downside is he is not exactly Mr. Personality - zero charisma. Hard to get elected to National office without it. On social issues, he will only appeal to the current Repub base. He is better suited to run Health and Human Services.
    Might be another Tim Pawlenty type....the good thing with Jindal is that he doesnt seem to bring the baggage that a Romney or even a Palin candidacy had..I figure that Rick Perry takes another run at it, and Rubio,Paul and Cruz will fight it out among the Tea Party factions

If Jindal can raise the money he will be a factor
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I agree I don't think he is very viable, but could help a lot as a VP candidate to Christie.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I like what I'm reading about him. I think that he is exactly what we need but since people want a "figure head" not someone who will fix things he probably does not stand a chance of being elected.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Jindahl & Walker!!!!!

Jindahl & Walker!!!!!

Jindahl is a very intelligent man, I don't think Walker would want anything to do with him.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

But POLITICO did confirm the governor has hired former Romney campaign manager Jill Neunaber to help run the new 501(c)

I think the Romney campaign was poorly run, but he did seem to have buckets of cash. I am guessing she will be a good edition for running his fundraising.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Jindahl & Walker!!!!!

Jindahl is a very intelligent man, I don't think Walker would want anything to do with him.
    Interesting take.
    You wouldn't want a guy who can balance a budget anywhere near the White house, would you????
    Last edited by road kill; 10-17-2013 at 01:49 PM.