RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

NE Tennessee Retriever Club

9K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  CRNAret 
#1 ·
Any news on the Open and Derby?
Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Thanks Mr. Bruce, I haven't heard from AA yet, sounds like a ball breaker!!!

#9 ·
Thanks Trudie and Tony for keeping me updated all day.
Thanks John and Chris, if we can get the boy back swimming correctly, he might be a dog!

#7 ·
way to go Gregg and Sniper!

Chris

#12 · (Edited)
10 dogs to the last series:

2, 7, 10, 16, 18, 22, 27, 30, 37, 42

Dog 27 starts the 4th

AM has 4 left to run in the 1st

Barb

#13 ·
10 dogs to the last series:

2, 7, 10, 16, 18, 22, 27, 30, 37, 42

AM has 4 left to run

Barb
Thanks for posting Barb, Go Ten, Jezzie, Dozer and Reese!!!

#15 ·
Thanks for posting Trudie, congrats to Mr. Bruce, Dozer, 2nd in the am last week and 2nd in the open this week.

#16 ·
Gregg,

Congrats to finishing 2 weeks in a row in AA stakes with Reese! Placements on the way!

Chris

#17 ·
10 dogs to the AM last series:

5, 7, 9, 10, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 38

Dog #38 starts

Barb

#22 ·
Congratulations to Barb and Ten on winning the amateur! Ten stepped on all 3 marks in last series and it was a very challenging test.

#24 ·
Am Placements:
1st Ten and Barb Radke
2nd Mattie and Dave McMahan
3rd Caleb and Connie Cleveland
4th Shooter and Chip McEwen
RJ Ready and Connie Cleveland
Jams: 9-Woody; 22- Newt; 27- Yankee; 38- Annie

Congratulations to all! Barb, watching Ten in the 4th was beautiful! The stuff field trial dreams are made of- congratulations on a very well run trial!

Thanks to the judges and participants who supported the NETRC this weekend! We appreciate it.
-trudie

#30 ·
Thanks to the judges and participants who supported the NETRC this weekend! We appreciate it.
I second this. It was a great weekend. Barb and Ten and Jeff and Wyatt made first place easy on the judges, the weather was great and it was fun hanging out with everyone. Special thanks to Robin and Paige for the bloodys on Sunday!

I would like to add one note of congratulations to Chad and Grady. As Chad always says, Grady doesn't owe anybody anything, but it was great to be able to watch him run a tough trial for the last time in competition. Congratulations on a great career and thanks for giving so many of us so much joy watching you as a team compete. Pat's tribute at the dinner Saturday night had every one in tears.

#26 ·
Congrats Radical Barb and Ten, Way to go Mattie, Snipers Mom.
Way to go Mr. Bruce and Dozer.
Thanks Trudie and Tony for keeping us up to date, ya'll are the best!!!

#29 ·
Way to go Barb and Ten! Awesome news and great job! Great Weekend!

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.