The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And now we move on ...

Default And now we move on ...

Rubio had this to say about the immigration issue:
    Sen. Marco Rubio gave a downcast assessment Sunday about Congress passing immigration reform, arguing that fellow Republicans are leery about dealing with President Obama on the issue since he would not negotiate fairly during the recent fiscal crisis.

“Immigration reform is going to be a lot harder to accomplish than it was three weeks ago,” Rubio, R-Fla., who helped pass the Senate legislation handed to the Republican-controlled House, told “Fox News Sunday.”

Rubio said he agreed with Idaho Republican Rep. Raul Labrador who last week said House Republican leadership would be “crazy” to negotiate with Obama if the president makes the same “good faith effort” on an immigration bill that he did on fiscal negotiations and that Obama is “trying to destroy” the Republican Party.

“That’s not to say” Obama might agree to a path to citizenship for some of the roughly 11 million illegal immigrants in the country and to enforcing immigration laws, only to cancel the enforcement component, Rubio said.
    In the end, maybe Obama & Reid shot themselves in the foot with their stance on the CR and debt ceiling? Their attitude on negotiation on those issues (which will come up again in just a few months), has created distrust and ill feelings. It sounds like Rubio is withdrawing from The Gang of Eight?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Hope so. Every illegal should be deported. Why bother playing by the rules ? I played by the rules .My family played by the rules. My SIL is currently playing by the rules.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Nothing will be done on immigration or anything else. That is the republican plan. Keep Obama and the rest of Washington in crisis mode, what better way to completely obstruct anything that Obama wants to accomplish?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Because the R's were so for it before? Nicely played Rubio. I don't care though, immigration reform is total B.S. If they are here illegally now, they should never be allowed to be a citizen ever. I really wish Law Enforcement would do their job during their rallies. There also ought to be serious penalties for employing illegals.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Because the R's were so for it before? Nicely played Rubio. I don't care though, immigration reform is total B.S. If they are here illegally now, they should never be allowed to be a citizen ever. I really wish Law Enforcement would do their job during their rallies. There also ought to be serious penalties for employing illegals.
    Agreed!!!!

Nothing will be done on immigration or anything else. That is the republican plan. Keep Obama and the rest of Washington in crisis mode, what better way to completely obstruct anything that Obama wants to accomplish?
    I would say there is a total lack of leadership and willingness to govern by ALL involved.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The Republican plan is to keep Obama and his minions from doing anything else to screw up the country anymore. How can you continue to defend this fraud, when the only substantial piece of legislation passed during his tenure is a fundamentaly flawed healthcare law?
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I hope so, anything or anybody that wants to block this presidents rabid expansion of government and corruption is fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    The Republican plan is to keep Obama and his minions from doing anything else to screw up the country anymore. How can you continue to defend this fraud, when the only substantial piece of legislation passed during his tenure is a fundamentaly flawed healthcare law?

Maybe that happens to be the view of those who are not "right wing radio heads?"
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    I would say there is a total lack of leadership and willingness to govern by ALL involved.

Tom

Where's the "like" button?
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.