Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy

Quote Originally Posted by hooked on quackers View Post
    I wish the cooler had been bigger, so we could have closed the lid
    Thanks Jack!

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).

Lonnie,

Was it you that couldn't get out once in?

I had such a good time. My forever Started dog Diggs had a blast entertaining everyone in Started. I have never seen so many brown dogs in one place at the same time. That was WONDERFUL for a cocopuff lover like me. They were everywhere. Miss Cleo had to be smiling all weekend long.

Thanks to all the folks that worked so hard to make the event possible and the judges set up great tests.

Janet
    Last edited by Janet Kimbrough; 10-22-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Hey Lonnie - Janet just called you fat!!!!!!
    Richard Gravely

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Thanks again to all of the handlers that came out and enjoyed the weekend with us. Several 1st*time handlers received ribbons and seemed to have a great time. These handlers and dogs are the life blood of the sport and everyone welcomed and encouraged them along the way. Nothing tugs at the heart strings more than seeing the smiles of a child when they know they have done a great job and they are proud of it. * **

Richard truer words have not been spoken..........I am sure you all did MS. Cleo proud..
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Kimbrough View Post
    Lonnie,

Was it you that couldn't get out once in?

I had such a good time. My forever Started dog Diggs had a blast entertaining everyone in Started. I have never seen so many brown dogs in one place at the same time. That was WONDERFUL for a cocopuff lover like me. They were everywhere. Miss Cleo had to be smiling all weekend long.

Thanks to all the folks that worked so hard to make the event possible and the judges set up great tests.

Janet
    Yes Janet that was me. According to the insurance charts I should be 8' 3" according to my weight.

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).

I wouldn't have been able to get in it much less out of it.

I couldn't believe when Mark did it but then he is a little off.....

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Kimbrough View Post
    I wouldn't have been able to get in it much less out of it.

I couldn't believe when Mark did it but then he is a little off.....

Janet
    Any jackleg can just sit there and have a bucket of water poured on their head like Elmer Fudd. How booring! How 1980! At least Lonnie and I showed some panache.
    Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy