The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White House Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    If you live in this country and believe in free elections and are willing to abide by them, then it is "we" no matter how you voted.
    BAZINGA
    don't mean everyone is happy 'bout it but just as Nixon and Carter were "Our" president......
    so Monday past I was at a political rally at city hall in Burlington here. I hope you all are working hard as able. Not just typing in your jammies
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Try explaining that to the radical, left-wing lunatics out there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Try explaining that to the radical, left-wing lunatics out there!!!
    They are nicely balanced by the radical, right wing lunatics....Yin and Yang, don't you see?

If the Government served the other 85% of the population they wouldn't even matter.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    ah but we are,
    imagin if all of us had nudged 10 people to vote for another?
    we did not do our part.
    Hey I told everyone I knew to vote against that dick head. BUt he was and is buying votes with the actual federal income tax payers money.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Hey I told everyone I knew to vote against that dick head. BUt he was and is buying votes with the actual federal income tax payers money.
    Ditto ! I even think that a few at least listened to me.......don't know how they actually voted though.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I don't personally know anyone who admits voting for him!
    You need to get out more

I get out quite a bit just real selective about who I spend my time with!!! I can't see how anyone would openly admit they voted for obama anyway!!!!!!

I openly admit it. I voted for Obama. Less afraid of him than the Max Headroom character the GOP offered up. I think O has done a terrible job of living up to his own standards. Wasn't in office for two months before he reneged on the "Lobbyist" issues and went straight down from there. ACA is just a boon to the insurance industry and a failure for the people that most needed it. There is no one coming along that can't be bought and sold just as easily. We are so screwed.
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    I openly admit it. I voted for Obama. Less afraid of him than the Max Headroom character the GOP offered up. I think O has done a terrible job of living up to his own standards. Wasn't in office for two months before he reneged on the "Lobbyist" issues and went straight down from there. ACA is just a boon to the insurance industry and a failure for the people that most needed it. There is no one coming along that can't be bought and sold just as easily. We are so screwed.
    Obumma care screwed the healthy! I nlow a couple of people that voted for commie bumma. I showed them my old vs new premium rates and asked them to explain voting or himn the second time.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH, kissing the leeches ass. Screw them.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Obumma care screwed the healthy! I nlow a couple of people that voted for commie bumma. I showed them my old vs new premium rates and asked them to explain voting or himn the second time.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH, kissing the leeches ass. Screw them.
    That's the beauty of this country. You can leave at any time you want. If you hate it so bad here, go somewhere else and see if the "grass is greener" on the other side of the fence. I'm guessing that it's not any better elsewhere. If you find somewhere, please let us know.