The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: obamacare website purposely meant to fail

And there's more lawsuits coming.
    A federal judge’s decision to allow a case to go forward that challenges the constitutionality of ObamaCare’s tax penalties could signal trouble for the President’s signature law, Jay Sekulow, chief legal counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice and the attorney at the center of the case, told Megyn Kelly Tuesday.

“What’s at stake is the IRS taking on a broader scope of what it’s allowed to regulate or impose,” Sekulow said on “The Kelly File.”

The lawsuit, which was presented by West Virginia small-business owner David Klemencic and is part of the larger case Halbig v. Sebelius, focuses on the constitutionality of the federal government’s ability to impose penalties on employers and individuals for not owning health insurance, penalties enforced by the Internal Revenue Service.

“So the IRS increased its jurisdiction by saying even in the federal controlled exchanges, which is most of them...the IRS can insert these penalties against employers and individuals,” explained Sekulow.

Sekulow also said that the case could soon be heading to the Supreme Court, along with a host of other lawsuits aimed at the president’s health care law.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhFbTtzG_Vk

funny comment by McAfee on Cavuto Fox about website
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post

Another interesting story is that the Canadian system is now able to deny care to people who are just too old ... if the anticipated statistical lifespan in Canada is 70 (or whatever it actually may be), then if you are 71 or older, you can be denied a hip/knee replacement; a heart surgery; etc. Sounds like Obama's response to the elderly woman who could just be given a pill instead of bypass surgery? Seems they may be running out of OPM. The Supreme Court there also upheld that their medical "tribunal" could override family wishes on pulling the plug on life support systems for a patient. Since the govt is paying for the care, the govt gets to make the choice.
    Sorry Gerry, you need to check your facts better, where is that story coming from? Not Canada I assure you, my mother had her left knee done 3 years ago at age 88! There is deception being foisted upon the American public about other G20 nations health care plans. Why are US citizen being lead to believe that working Americans deserve to go without affordable healthcare coverage already made available for free to the poor on welfare and the wealthy receiving Medicare? ...I have no idea.

See below, copied from http://www.pnhp.org/news/2012/june/5...h-care-system:

Take Republican Rep. Todd Akin of Missouri, for example. A couple of years ago he took to the House floor to tell his colleagues:
    ďI just hit 62, and I was just reading that in Canada [if] I got a bad hip I wouldnít be able to get that hip replacement that [Rep. Dan Lungren] got, because Iím too old! Iím an old geezer now and itís not worth a government bureaucrat to pay me to get my hip fixed.Ē

Sigh.

This has been debunked so often, itís tiring. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, for example, concluded: ďAt least 63 percent of hip replacements performed in Canada last year [2008] ... were on patients age 65 or older.Ē And more than 1,500 of those, it turned out, were on patients over 85.
    The bottom line: Canada doesnít deny hip replacements to older people.
    But thereís more.

Know who gets most of the hip replacements in the United States? Older people.
    Know who pays for care for older people in the United States? Medicare.
    Know what Medicare is? A single-payer system.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Sorry Gerry, you need to check your facts better, where is that story coming from? Not Canada I assure you, my mother had her left knee done 3 years ago at age 88! There is deception being foisted upon the American public about other G20 nations health care plans. Why are US citizen being lead to believe that working Americans deserve to go without affordable healthcare coverage already made available for free to the poor on welfare and the wealthy receiving Medicare? ...I have no idea.

See below, copied from http://www.pnhp.org/news/2012/june/5...h-care-system:

Take Republican Rep. Todd Akin of Missouri, for example. A couple of years ago he took to the House floor to tell his colleagues:
    “I just hit 62, and I was just reading that in Canada [if] I got a bad hip I wouldn’t be able to get that hip replacement that [Rep. Dan Lungren] got, because I’m too old! I’m an old geezer now and it’s not worth a government bureaucrat to pay me to get my hip fixed.”

Sigh.

This has been debunked so often, it’s tiring. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, for example, concluded: “At least 63 percent of hip replacements performed in Canada last year [2008] ... were on patients age 65 or older.” And more than 1,500 of those, it turned out, were on patients over 85.
    The bottom line: Canada doesn’t deny hip replacements to older people.
    But there’s more.

Know who gets most of the hip replacements in the United States? Older people.
    Know who pays for care for older people in the United States? Medicare.
    Know what Medicare is? A single-payer system.
    HOw about the welfare leaches be repsonsible for themselves and their spawn? Why should the federal income tax payer pay one dime for them?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Sen. Machin, D from WVA, says that HE will introduce a bill to delay the individual mandate. My perception is that the whole debate about the CR and refusing to delay the individual mandate back then was just pure bullying by Obama and Reid, and the decent and reasonable Ds were led down the garden path by their leaders.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Welfare recipients are paid for under both our nation's healthcare system, so what is your point? the Affordable Care Act deals with ensuring coverage for working Americans.
    My comment was meant to address the disinformation being broadcast on the Canadian Healthcare System. I would say that the ACA has always been intended to fail from the moment it worked its way through Congress, the enrollment problems are just the latest attempts to maintain the status quo.

Now, according to CNN’s Bash, the Democratic Party is coordinating an effort to support a delay in the individual mandate.

“new: senior dem source tells me to expect every sen dem running in 2014 to back @JeanneShaheen proposal to delay #ACA enrollment deadline,” Bash tweeted on early Wednesday evening.
    Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), who is up for re-election in 2014, wrote to Obama on Tuesday and asked him to delay the enrollment deadline for the individual mandate. “Given the existing problems with the website, I urge you to consider extending open enrollment beyond the current end date of March 31, 2014,” Shaheen wrote to the president.
    On Wednesday, Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR), who is facing a tough challenge in his 2014 re-election against Rep. Tom Cotton (R-AR), came out in support of Shaheen’s call for a delay of the individual mandate’s enrollment deadline. Pryor had previously been on record as supportive of the mandate as is.
    And there is also Manchin, mentioned in the previous post.

So, those wild "anarchists" and "terrorists" and "wacko birds", Cruz and Lee had the right idea after all? And these D Senators voted against this same delay earlier in October why? They sold out their constituents to get DNC cash support for their re-elections ... "hush money" until the bullying was completed.

Seems that they are changing their storyline now to win back those voters whom they must believe they lost over the continuing disaster of the website. Did they lose votes over the O-care debate in the CR? Nobody can know for sure, but it would seem that they believe they did ... maybe their phones are ringing again after the shutdown ended?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Ha! The Dums are basically calling all of their would be supporters idiots. "See, we want you to know that WE introduced and passed the individual mandate, because we are doing what's in your best interest. Forget about the Republicans, they are racist and want to put you all out on the street." Sad thing is, most of the idiots will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Welfare recipients are paid for under both our nation's healthcare system, so what is your point? the Affordable Care Act deals with ensuring coverage for working Americans.
    My comment was meant to address the disinformation being broadcast on the Canadian Healthcare System. I would say that the ACA has always been intended to fail from the moment it worked its way through Congress, the enrollment problems are just the latest attempts to maintain the status quo.
    They should not be paid for by hard working taxpayers, period, nor should anyone get a stolen credit (yes it stolen from taxpayers) in BUMMACARE. My rate doubles what a crock and my taxes went up.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    They should not be paid for by hard working taxpayers, period, nor should anyone get a stolen credit (yes it stolen from taxpayers) in BUMMACARE. My rate doubles what a crock and my taxes went up.

Well that still has nothing to do with ACA. As for your rates doubling that is just plain sad but why did they go up, are you getting better coverage? Here is what we pay:

Residents in certain provinces pay varied amounts in monthly fees for the Medical Services Plan of their respective province. For example, in B.C., a single person pays $69.25 per month and a family of three or more pays $138.50 monthly.
    Ontarians also pay a premium for their health services based on their income. The average for a person with an income of $38,500 to $48,000 is $37.50 a month. Albertans used to pay a premium, but the province eliminated the monthly cost in 2009. (it's nice to have oil under your soil)

Quebec residents currently pay $200 for a “health tax,” but recent posturing suggests the provincial government may be interested in eliminating the tax in the near future.