The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: obamacare website purposely meant to fail

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Just think how successful the rollout would have been if the republicans goal was not for it to fail. It is going to be good for many folks...me included. Now that I don't work for a corporation, I have had to be on Cobra since my wife has rumetory arthritis. Now I can have the same insurance as I did when I worked at the bank for a simular cost. This is good!! Might be a good ideal to wait and judge it after the role out, and quit listening to the nuts in the asylum.
    So, the Republicans were the ones that hired a firm to build a $700 MILLION website with 1990's technology? Everyone that I know, that is self employed has had their insurance go up by at least 70%. Good products don't need a mandate for people to use them!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Please let us know, Menmon, what happens when the Cobra runs out.
    I will! But I'm going to judge it after it fails me....not before I try it. Kind of like the kid that says I don't like that and his mother makes he eat it and he says that's really good...can I have some more please!

Just think how successful the rollout would have been if the republicans goal was not for it to fail. It is going to be good for many folks...me included. Now that I don't work for a corporation, I have had to be on Cobra since my wife has rumetory arthritis. Now I can have the same insurance as I did when I worked at the bank for a simular cost. This is good!! Might be a good ideal to wait and judge it after the role out, and quit listening to the nuts in the asylum.
    Who are the nuts in the asylum? You seem to have scarfed down "it's the republicans fault story" fed to you from certain media outlets and a certain party like you hadn't eaten for days and a ribeye is sitting in front of you and then you chastise certain elements for reporting on the fact that almost all of Obamacare, what we know of it now, and what we have seen of it now........not a year from now, doesn't work. Typical doublespeak from you and your side of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntClub View Post
    Who are the nuts in the asylum? You seem to have scarfed down "it's the republicans fault story" fed to you from certain media outlets and a certain party like you hadn't eaten for days and a ribeye is sitting in front of you and then you chastise certain elements for reporting on the fact that almost all of Obamacare, what we know of it now, and what we have seen of it now........not a year from now, doesn't work. Typical doublespeak from you and your side of the fence.
    The nuts are those tea party republican. As for Obamacare, the more I learn the more I like it. Up until a few months ago, all you heard was how bad it was from the republican and the dogs that wag them, with no democrats defending it, but now that it is being roll out, the advantages are very clear and good!

The nuts are those tea party republican. As for Obamacare, the more I learn the more I like it. Up until a few months ago, all you heard was how bad it was from the republican and the dogs that wag them, with no democrats defending it, but now that it is being roll out, the advantages are very clear and good!
    You may want to read what CBS and NBC are saying about it. First, enrollment is very poor. Second, those that are self employed are seeing almost double the premiums. Third, the 29 states that have expanded Medicaid are dreading it because they will be on the hook for the increased cost that will not be offset by enrollment(Thank you Bobby Jindal in keeping our state out of it) and finally, Obama promised that people could keep their current insurance. Another lie from O.! You may also want to Google AMA(Am Medical Assc.) and read the article regarding that fact that many doctors will stop accepting Medicaid. The ACA is nothing more than a government "feel good" bill that like all government interference with the private sector, will make the situation worse.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-29-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

HA, how is my premium going up 100% $500 per month anything good? and no it is not better.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    HA, how is my premium going up 100% $500 per month anything good? and no it is not better.
    Didn't you say that you had more coverages on your plan? The maternity thing may not be so bad. There are many "unplanned" pregnancies in the world. You never know, a miracle may happen and you could become pregnant and you will be able to use the coverage you say you don't need.

I don't like being told that I have to take something that I don't want or need either. If I want it, I will buy it, if I don't, I won't. I don't like being told that I have to carry insurance on my vehicle either. People didn't seem to want a revolt when the states said that insurance on your vehicle was mandatory though. They thought that was a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    I don't like being told that I have to take something that I don't want or need either. If I want it, I will buy it, if I don't, I won't. I don't like being told that I have to carry insurance on my vehicle either. People didn't seem to want a revolt when the states said that insurance on your vehicle was mandatory though. They thought that was a good thing.
    Its different. If you are at fault in hitting my pick up truck, then your insurance should pay and your premium should go up, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    So you are comparing vehicle ins vs some health ins i have to pay for that does not pertain to me at all. Just saying