The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Help on Trav pups

Default Help on Trav pups

Hi all, wondering if anyone can shed some light on NAFC Paddle Creek's Pack Your Grip "Trav" pups? I considering getting a male pup sired by him and wondering how the temperament is on other pups. Are they all fire breathers or a good mix depending on the litter? Any info would be great.

I have one that is 11 mos. old. She is VERY athletic and smart. A good marker and a team player. However, she was slow at maturing and didn't really care much for swimming until she was about 6 mos. old. She is a keeper.

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Mine is a keeper......was a wreck when I got him from being mistreated but is progressing well now. Marks really well but needs to look at his mark for an extra couple of seconds before releasing to retrieve. Very honest in the water.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Found this topic while during a search and wanted to see if there was any more input. I have a 8 month trav pup and wanted to see how every ones elses pups are doing. Mine doesnt seem to be the bird retrieving crazy dog I was expecting but is improving slowly. I keep finding and reading about slow maturing dogs and he seems to be fitting that defination.