The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: IRS 132 BILLION bogus EIC credits

Default IRS 132 BILLION bogus EIC credits

Enough already! They refuse to enforce. What a crock.

This does not even address the rampent fraud in the child credit. Which is a total bs thing anyway.

it is still distributing more than $11 billion in improper EITC payments each year, and that is disturbing.”

21 percent to 25 percent of all EITC payments in 2012 were erroneous, meaning $11.6 billion to $13.6 billion was paid to people who shouldn’t have received the credit, or received the wrong amount.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-last-decade/
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

NO let wing nut will defend this? Gonna call out your party?

first time here. Seem a little bitter about something. I have read a lot of posts here and it seems that most people here are ready to have a revolt in the country. Why all the anger?

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    first time here. Seem a little bitter about something. I have read a lot of posts here and it seems that most people here are ready to have a revolt in the country. Why all the anger?
    maybe because we are among the 50% that actually pay federal income taxes. The IRS says it will not audit an area full of fraud, They are giving someone my hard earned money that is committing fraud and they will do nothing about it. Those leaches all vote for the dums and their freebies(paid for by me)

I'd suggest that the program be defunding the IRS by the amount of improper payments made in the most recent prior year. Apply the defunding to the compensation of the bureaucrats in charge. This might incentivize them to improve their supervision of what's going on?

Maybe some of the people who actually need those credits would start reporting those who abuse it. And then put some serious penalties on the tax preparers who assist the fraud.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post

They are angry because they watch and listen to right wing media, whose sole purpose is to keep the minions angry.

They LOVE America, but pretty much hate everything about it.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    They are angry because they watch and listen to right wing media, whose sole purpose is to keep the minions angry.

Why are you so stuck on this? Most major news outlets are reporting the recent blunders of this administration. Are you denying that these payouts took place? Please reference any news outlets that are reporting that this claim is false.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    They are angry because they watch and listen to right wing media, whose sole purpose is to keep the minions angry

Buzz, how can one not be angry about bureaucrats wasting taxpayer money?

I believe it is very unfair to paint those who object to intrusive govt or misuse of power as hating everything about America.

As the first generation of my immigrant family born in the US, I am thankful every day for being an American. Any one of us might have been born in another country where our very lives would be at risk every day. I saw many in my family become successful in life through hard work and motivation. My son's choice was tech school, and he worked hard as an auto mechanic for many years, until securing a company position with Toyota for which he is well compensated, and can combine his "blue collar" experience with some "white collar" skills. I am disappointed that it will be harder for my grandchildren to do the same.

I do not hate anything about this country, except maybe those who believe that the concept of America is mostly evil because not everyone has equal results from the opportunities available.

Many good people struggled to overcome the evil of slavery. They gave their lives for it. More good people struggled against segregation and discrimination. This is a country made up of many good people. They deserve better than to have an elite class try to tell them how to live their lives, while growing wealthy off that power as bureaucrats.

Americans are the most generous people in the world. As you say in your sig line "...to whom much is given, of him much shall be required." Americans are the ones who respond to every natural disaster with open hearts and open wallets. Here in our own country, we never run out of stories of how good people help other people through times of trouble.

If that is "angry", I guess I have to plead guilty.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.