The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kay Hagen Refuses to answer why she voted

Default Kay Hagen Refuses to answer why she voted

Called her local office and wanted answers about obamma care. MY private policy rates are doubling. No answers, we only deal with vet affairs and oh get this people sliming the system for SSDI claims , NO no no we can;t talk to you!
    I asked why I should pay double and lose the healthy discount. Asked why she voted to screw me??? non no NO we cant say try to call DC???
    Asked why the federal income tax payers are paying for others?
    NO answer!
    So the DUM senator refuses to tell me why my rates double!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

I think that would be a better question to ask your insurance agent. They don't have to double your rates, they are just using this as an excuse to gouge the public on their insurance premiums. Just like the oil companies, everytime somebody sneezes in the middle east, or it get windy in the gulf of Mexico, oil prices jump. Insurance is a necessary evil in my opinion. I do believe it is legalized theft to steal our money. They want the premiums every month on time, but when it comes time to pay a claim, they bring in the FBI and CIA so they don't have to pay. Insurance companies are like politicians, they're all thieves. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    I think that would be a better question to ask your insurance agent. They don't have to double your rates, they are just using this as an excuse to gouge the public on their insurance premiums. Just like the oil companies, everytime somebody sneezes in the middle east, or it get windy in the gulf of Mexico, oil prices jump. Insurance is a necessary evil in my opinion. I do believe it is legalized theft to steal our money. They want the premiums every month on time, but when it comes time to pay a claim, they bring in the FBI and CIA so they don't have to pay. Insurance companies are like politicians, they're all thieves. IMHO
    NOpe, my rates are increasing because they can;t charge the sick more which means I lose my healthy discount. My coverage must include per BUMFACE stuff I neither want, need , nor can ever use so I pay for others even more. Obumma is taxing th healthy middle class only thy don;t call it that. NOt paying 6K more to feed his beast.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

no one has been forcing you to pay it. Don't like insurance companies don't do business with them!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    no one has been forcing you to pay it. Don't like insurance companies don't do business with them!
    As I said they are a necessary evil. You pay a premium in case you need to use the insurance. BUT, when you do need to use it, it takes an act of GOD, to get them to pay a claim. They always seem to find a way to skirt around things and exclude stuff. I had my vehicle broken into and my blind bag was stolen with all of my calls on it. I made the claim for replacement and they only gave me 50% of the value. the calls were the same price as when I bought them. Depreciation I was told. I don't use junk calls, and even used calls of my preferred makers bring the same price as new ones. They didn't want to hear that though. So I was out $800 because my calls had "depreciated" BS on that one. It was the first claim that I had made since I started doing business with said insurance company 20 years ago. How much money have I paid them, and they wouldn't repay a miniscule portion of what I have paid them over the years, to replace my gear. They also told me that I could sue the person that stole them. Yea right, a 14 year old kid has that kind of money.

As I said they are a necessary evil. You pay a premium in case you need to use the insurance. BUT, when you do need to use it, it takes an act of GOD, to get them to pay a claim. They always seem to find a way to skirt around things and exclude stuff. I had my vehicle broken into and my blind bag was stolen with all of my calls on it. I made the claim for replacement and they only gave me 50% of the value. the calls were the same price as when I bought them. Depreciation I was told. I don't use junk calls, and even used calls of my preferred makers bring the same price as new ones. They didn't want to hear that though. So I was out $800 because my calls had "depreciated" BS on that one. It was the first claim that I had made since I started doing business with said insurance company 20 years ago. How much money have I paid them, and they wouldn't repay a miniscule portion of what I have paid them over the years, to replace my gear. They also told me that I could sue the person that stole them. Yea right, a 14 year old kid has that kind of money.
    actually they shouldn't have paid you a dime since your bag wasn't part of the insured auto. You must live north of the mason dixson line where everyone gets a participation trophy. You sound like the whiney occupy wall st goons, always asking for a freebee. Best advise would be to self insure and bank all that money you waste on insurance. Insurance companies aren't non-profit entities.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    actually they shouldn't have paid you a dime since your bag wasn't part of the insured auto. You must live north of the mason dixson line where everyone gets a participation trophy. You sound like the whiney occupy wall st goons, always asking for a freebee. Best advise would be to self insure and bank all that money you waste on insurance. Insurance companies aren't non-profit entities.
    I also don't believe that everyone gets a participation trophy. That's why there are scoreboards to determine the winner and loser. Participation trophies breed complacency and take away the competitive drive to win. I prefer individual sports rather than team sports. That way, if I win or lose is determined solely by my performance and is nobody's fault but mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    FYI, it was part of my homeowners insurance, and since it was on my property, it was covered PARTIALLY. You must be an insurance man. I have never asked for anything free in my life. I do believe that if I pay for a service, I should receive the service I paid for. As far as you comment about the geographical location of my residence, yes it is a fact I am north of the mason dixon line. The problem is that a lot of people are still fighting "the war". You lost, GET OVER IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Most people do have to do business with them with mandatory insurance laws

There has been a lot of reports about old policies not meeting the new obamacare mandatory level of services. This is causing rates to rise. This is also contrary to what we were told was being passed. I am very concerned about it myself and have been looking for a non politically influenced source of news to base an opinion, but it is only starting to come out now. To soon for me, but I can understand why people are very upset.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."