The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kay Hagen Refuses to answer why she voted

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Ha! Four weeks and still get error message when I try to log in. Did find out "they" have changed my user id to all caps.
    i now call it the UCA; Unaffordable Care Act and refuse to attend anymore webinars or seminars on the subject. Believe I am good until 2020 for c e crediks for life/health!!!!! Only two carriers on our exchange, one cut my commission 60% and the other is paying an extra 60%. Wonder if there was any collusion involved in that call??? Us rich insurance agents are Rollin in chedda.
    What makes it unaffordable? Why the cost increases for insurance premiums? I am fortunate, my employer based insurance has not changed cost or coverage. So I am living in a bubble and don't understand the problem. I have friends in Canada and they tell me that they love the system there. They have had no issues with getting medical care. 2 knees, 1 hip and 4 different guys shoulder replacements. It didn't take them any longer to get the surgeries than you wait here to get the surgery here. I had shoulder surgery here in the states and it took me 6 months before a date could be set. From my limited data base, the people crying about long waits if we go to a national healthcare system is unfounded.

"Us rich insurance agents are Rollin in chedda." I know several "insurance agents", and they don't seem to be hurting financially. Hunt and fish whenever they want. Drive the nicest trucks, have top line boats and guns. Must be something to it. LOL

Your a real Richard Cranium dood. Either a Troll or LIV, which is it? What's YOUR NAME so we can look up stats on EE?
    Do you even have a dog? Cats & pot plants?
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Your a real Richard Cranium dood. Either a Troll or LIV, which is it? What's YOUR NAME so we can look up stats on EE?
    Do you even have a dog? Cats & pot plants?
    My name is James Durfee. I have a dog, don't play the test or trial games though. I just read the training tips and take notes of good info. I come here for insight into worldly issues. I do manage to kill quite a few ducks and geese though. What is LIV? No cats or pot plants either.

I do know what you were saying with your clever little play on words though. And don't call me "dood".

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    As I said they are a necessary evil. You pay a premium in case you need to use the insurance. BUT, when you do need to use it, it takes an act of GOD, to get them to pay a claim. They always seem to find a way to skirt around things and exclude stuff. I had my vehicle broken into and my blind bag was stolen with all of my calls on it. I made the claim for replacement and they only gave me 50% of the value. the calls were the same price as when I bought them. Depreciation I was told. I don't use junk calls, and even used calls of my preferred makers bring the same price as new ones. They didn't want to hear that though. So I was out $800 because my calls had "depreciated" BS on that one. It was the first claim that I had made since I started doing business with said insurance company 20 years ago. How much money have I paid them, and they wouldn't repay a miniscule portion of what I have paid them over the years, to replace my gear. They also told me that I could sue the person that stole them. Yea right, a 14 year old kid has that kind of money.
    On the other hand a tree that maybe we should have had taken down came down in a thunderstorm on my 92 Explorer. Suprise to me that when I called to drop it from my insurance as it was crushed they told me that the 10 bucks every six months I paid thinking it was just glass coverage in addition to liabilty included getting crushed by a tree. They cut me a check site unseen, and had it towed at their cost from my property. I had pics of the massive tree on it and they didn't even want that. They even thru in $250 towards replacing lost personal property in the vehicle. That would be 2 Midwest crates that were not removable. The check was for more than I paid for the thing 3 years prior!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

FYI, it was part of my homeowners insurance, and since it was on my property
    Were your dog(s) sleeping on the job? Would have been a very loud 4 alarm bark fest at my house!

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    There has been a lot of reports about old policies not meeting the new obamacare mandatory level of services. This is causing rates to rise. This is also contrary to what we were told was being passed. I am very concerned about it myself and have been looking for a non politically influenced source of news to base an opinion, but it is only starting to come out now. To soon for me, but I can understand why people are very upset.
    My source happens to be the notices from my insurance company. My current policy does not include some of king idiots mandates. HOwever I have absoultely no use or ever will for some of them.
    At 50 and female I will not ever need maternaty or newborn coverage. With no children under whatever the age was I don't need kids preventive DENTAL , yup dental is required. The only other thing our policy didn't cover was expanded mental health crap that again we will never use. Yet our policy must include this.
    Maternaty has always been a rider you could purchase if you wanted.
    We LOSE our healthy rating. The left will not say that, what they will say is that the 400lb obese person who caused 90 % of their health issues by being a fat disgusting pig will not pay more.
    Think about it like this.
    You are a safe driver.
    You have never had a ticket
    You have mever been at fault in an accident.
    As such you get a really good rate on auto insurance.
    Now KING BUMFACE come along and says, gee that who got a dui , crunched someone elses car, etc shouldn't be charged more that not right.
    So now DUI CRASH king gets insurance even though nobody would insure him or if they would he gets a big rate cut but YOU the SAFE driver has to pay double. Bet you would not stand for that.

What makes it unaffordable? Why the cost increases for insurance premiums? I am fortunate, my employer based insurance has not changed cost or coverage. So I am living in a bubble and don't understand the problem. I have friends in Canada and they tell me that they love the system there. They have had no issues with getting medical care. 2 knees, 1 hip and 4 different guys shoulder replacements. It didn't take them any longer to get the surgeries than you wait here to get the surgery here. I had shoulder surgery here in the states and it took me 6 months before a date could be set. From my limited data base, the people crying about long waits if we go to a national healthcare system is unfounded.
    My rate is increasing $500 per month! Who has an extra $500 per month or $6000 per year to piss away to feed Bumma's beast?

"We LOSE our healthy rating. The left will not say that, what they will say is that the 400lb obese person who caused 90 % of their health issues by being a fat disgusting pig will not pay more." I have a thyroid condition that causes my weight to be high. Not 400 lbs though. You stereotype overweight people. Maybe someone should call you a mean, hateful, B$%^&, because you despise anybody that doesn't fit your standard of living. You seem to have a lot of anger toward your fellow man. Have you been this way all of your life? Maybe you need to see someone for your anger issues. That would be included in your insurance for the mental health part you were complaining bout. Sounds to me like you do need to use it, even though you don't think so. First sign of someone having a problem is them saying that they don't have a problem. You do have issues whether you admit it or not.