The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: this must be bushes fault too

Default this must be bushes fault too

Since Obama is the commander and chief ,,I'll bet he had something to do with this. But why separate the military from the american people,http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ic-hate-group/
    Me thinks he has a stratagy
    pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

October 16, 2013
    The U.S. Army has admitted it was wrong to use false information in a recent training module that named AFA as a "domestic hate group." The lie had been widely disseminated by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
    Army spokesman Roy A. Rolan Sr. responded to a Jackson, Mississippi, reporter and said soldiers who attended an October briefing at nearby Camp Shelby will be notified that the SPLC's "hate group" label is in error and should be discounted for what it is -- false and deceitful.
    The Army's statement said a trainer created the slide portraying AFA as a "hate group" without Army approval, and it was not produced by the Army and "does not reflect its policy or doctrine." Read the U.S. Army's full statement here.
    AFA's initial concerns have been addressed, but work remains to be done. We have documented cases of this type of false assertions against AFA being used in military training resources on other bases.
    It is critical that the Pentagon and those who train our military personnel be clearly instructed to discount and refrain from using any information that they have not verified, especially when it comes from groups such as the SPLC, which is well known for spreading falsehoods.
    I deeply appreciate your prayers and support. I assure you, your AFA will continue to vigilantly defend religious freedom for those who serve in the military.
    Sincerely,
    Tim Wildmon, President
    American Family Association
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Official statement from the U.S. Army on October 15, 2013

The slide was not produced by the Army and it does not reflect our policy or
    doctrine.

It was produced by a soldier conducting a briefing which included info
    acquired from an internet search. Info was not pulled from official Army
    sources, nor was it approved by senior Army leaders, senior equal opportunity
    counselors or judge-advocate personnel.

The Soldier, after being challenged on the information, recognized that the
    information was incorrect. The briefing has been updated and any reference
    to American Family Association has been removed.

Soldiers who attended the briefing will be notified that the information
    regarding AFA was incorrect.

I am unaware at this time about the intervention of an Army Chaplain.

We consider the matter closed.

Respectfully,

TROY A. ROLAN SR.
    Army Spokesman
    troy.a.rolan.civ@mail.mil
    troy.rolan@us.army.mil
    Office: 703-697-5662
    BB: 202-413-0445
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Thank goodness for that.
    I suppose pretty much anything and everything is a deception anymore. Hell you could be" Putin" masquerading as a henlee.. Crazy world man ,just crazy.

I'll just stick to what comes out of the Obama administration and call it good. No more news paper clippings for me or you tube crap for me.
    Thanks

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Official statement from the U.S. Army on October 15, 2013

The slide was not produced by the Army and it does not reflect our policy or
    doctrine.

It was produced by a soldier conducting a briefing which included info
    acquired from an internet search. Info was not pulled from official Army
    sources, nor was it approved by senior Army leaders, senior equal opportunity
    counselors or judge-advocate personnel.

The Soldier, after being challenged on the information, recognized that the
    information was incorrect. The briefing has been updated and any reference
    to American Family Association has been removed.

Soldiers who attended the briefing will be notified that the information
    regarding AFA was incorrect.

I am unaware at this time about the intervention of an Army Chaplain.

We consider the matter closed.

Respectfully,

TROY A. ROLAN SR.
    Army Spokesman
    troy.a.rolan.civ@mail.mil
    troy.rolan@us.army.mil
    Office: 703-697-5662
    BB: 202-413-0445
    I read the 1st and last sentence of the letter with amusement. Let me give you an example. If you were a patient of mine and an employee made public your medical history and my response was the same as those two sentences, would you be satisfied or would you want to know the actions that I will take to see that it does not happen again. Would you also want to know what consequences the actions as to the status of the employee were? Just asking.

what I got from the letter was that it was an isolated incident. That it was corrected as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. What I think is more disturbing is the way that it was presented as official army doctrine and a wide spread problem throughout the military. Somebody is lying and I don't think it is fine men and women in uniform.

Just like everything that happens on this regime's watch " move a long folks, nothing to see here!".
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    what I got from the letter was that it was an isolated incident. That it was corrected as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. What I think is more disturbing is the way that it was presented as official army doctrine and a wide spread problem throughout the military. Somebody is lying and I don't think it is fine men and women in uniform.
    The fact that office personel publicly released your personal medical history is not the policy of my office nor my own policy. I consider the matter closed. I can imagine what your response would be to such a statement. Nothing but honey and spice and candy and kisses, I'm sure.

Yes it is probably is some vast conspiracy to do something totally evil.

They are angry because they watch and listen to right wing media

The truth will make you free.....but first it will pizz you off.