The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BHO want the Marines to wear these new "covers"

Default BHO want the Marines to wear these new "covers"

I know there are quite a few MARINES that are here on the RTF....check out the new covers that BHO wants

Thanks to a plan by President Obama to create a “unisex” look for the Corps, officials are on the verge of swapping out the Marines’ iconic caps with a new hat that some have derided as so “girly” that they would make the French blush.

“We don’t even have enough funding to buy bullets, and the DoD is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women’s hats!” one senior Marine source fumed to The Post. “The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous.”
    http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/obama-w...ar-girly-hats/
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Anyone who believes that Obama is personally involved in hat design, well, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Anyone who believes that Obama is personally involved in hat design, well, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...
    Anyone who believes that Obama would get personally involved about a college professor and a police officer that had a disagreement concerning home security, well I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Anyone who believes Obama would get personally involved in a local shooting in Fl. and ignore the MANY shootings in Detroit, well, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

OOPS!!!!! I forgot!! HE DID

speaking of hats,
    the obama/holder justice department seemed unconcerned when persons of millitant ideology were present at polling places wearing "black berets".
    i wonder what their reaction to other forms of hats at polling places might have been in a free America?
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    speaking of hats,
    the obama/holder justice department seemed unconcerned when persons of millitant ideology were present at polling places wearing "black berets".
    i wonder what their reaction to other forms of hats at polling places might have been in a free America?

You really think those guys scared anyone off in a pretty much completely African American district? Good Lord, you need to spend some more time watching Faux News...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

[QUOTE=Buzz;1156788]You really think those guys scared anyone off in a pretty much completely African American district? Good Lord, you need to spend some more time watching Faux News...[/QUOTE]But you can always go to mess nbc or cnn and alway get the facts

i understand,

if your district is "pretty much completely" muslim.......it's no big deal for guys to stand around wearing "shemaghs and large coats"?(probably not a biggie for holder either)

if your district is "pretty much completely" caucasian.......it's no big deal for guys to stand around with "shaved heads and swastika tattoos" on their foreheads?(now we must deploy the fbi, atf, homeland sec and bring them all in now!)

what percentage of your district must be of one racial demographic before the presence of a race specific hate group at a polling place becomes permisable to our current administration? 55%? 75%? 90%? buzz, i say one intimidated person in ANY district is too many! your attitude seems to be that of a george wallace or a lester maddox?

what hat we wear is very important. this is my hat.......i am one of the good guys! 1024131622[1].jpg
    john mccallie

Here is the skinny on the new hats from Stars & Stripes; http://www.stripes.com/news/us/marin...-hats-1.248963
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Here is the skinny on the new hats from Stars & Stripes; http://www.stripes.com/news/us/marin...-hats-1.248963

Franco, it's a waste of time posting facts. When presented with facts, it just makes folks who blame everything on Obama just dig in their heels even harder.

FWIW, those hats that are supposed to look girly are almost exactly like the dress uniform hats that my dad wore when he was a firefighter. If anyone had told him or any of his friends that they looked like girls in their uniforms, it wouldn't have ended well for them. But I guess those firefighters were as RK likes to put it, "just a bunch of union thugs."

Franco, it's a waste of time posting facts. When presented with facts, it just makes folks who blame everything on Obama just dig in their heels even harder.

FWIW, those hats that are supposed to look girly are almost exactly like the dress uniform hats that my dad wore when he was a firefighter. If anyone had told him or any of his friends that they looked like girls in their uniforms, it wouldn't have ended well for them. But I guess those firefighters were as RK likes to put it, "just a bunch of union thugs."
    Yep the echo chamber denizens don't like to be bothered with the truth