RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Golden Specialty---Field Events

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Judy Myers 
#1 ·
Just heard from Mark, who will be filming the field trial and other field events at the Golden Specialty and he does excellent portrait shots, but his main interest is in field shots! Wet ones and dry ones and he does a terrific job as anyone who has seen his work from the Master Nationals can attest. And, he gets their personalities to shine through no matter how mucky, wet or when bursting through heavy cover.

Please use this as an opportunity to get some great working shots of your Goldens. I only wish I had gotten ones in the past with some of my old guys. We want these for the GRNews as well, and as many of you know, I am always looking for outstanding action shots to use with articles.

Please pass the word---we really made an effort to get a field photographer who doesn't just do "beauty shots" but wants to see them in action. He has Goldens he hunts with and knows how to get the shots we all want of our own dogs.

This is the Golden Specialty where we really want to make the field events a true focal point---attend the field banquet at the end where we will honor some of our great ones. We want to start some new traditions to remind the GRCA that a Golden "is primarily a hunting dog."

Thanks, and again---please pass this on.

Glenda

See less See more
#3 ·
Very cool, Glenda!

#7 ·
I will probably start a thread in the Event Information section once the field events start (if there isn't one already there). I'll try to give descriptions, callbacks, placements, etc., as much as I can. I'm entered in 6 events but I can't be everywhere at once. Good luck to all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.