RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Firestorms Full Throttle Chevy 7/2007-10/2013

3K views 32 replies 31 participants last post by  Andy Carlson 
#1 ·
It's with heavy heart that today will be the day that Callie-Roo goes across the bridge to join her brothers and sisters.
She has given me nothing but joy these past six years and I will miss her deeply. I will miss the recliner time we spend every night. Every pheasant that flushes will bring back the memories you have left me with.
Callie you do not know how much I love you and always will. Be patient I will be along in time to take that pheasant from you.

#5 ·
I'm very sorry. You haven't said anything lately about her condition and I was hoping she was OK. Are you able to tell us what it is---fungal or...?

#6 ·
All the tests came back negative on the fungal tests they did. She has quit eating and we struggled to get anything down her, in the past few days she can't hold her bladder.
It still could be fungal, but they would have to open her chest up to get a sample to be sure and they said it wasn't something the recommended.

#8 ·
Very sorry for your loss. They are all tough, but this is so premature based on her age. I hope she goes peacefully.

#11 ·
She looks like a sweetheart. Sorry for your loss.

#19 ·
just sucks...

#23 ·
So sorry for your loss.

#24 ·
so sorry for your loss!

#25 ·
Callie Roo was indeed a special girl for God to want her back so soon. Loosing the young ones are the toughest... And the plans you have for them, even if just more lap time. The old ones we miss and grieve for, but it's more understandable. My condolences on your loss. Godspeed Callie Roo. We were all pulling for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.