RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Post your 2013 hunting pics!

50K views 207 replies 112 participants last post by  Daniel J Simoens 
#1 ·
Ok folks...let's see em! 2013 hunting pics....

See less See more
#9 ·
Hunting Hunting dog Sporting Group Recreation Canidae
Dog Canidae Hunting dog Sporting Group Field trial
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Carnivore
Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Sporting Group
Soil Field Adaptation Farm Plant

Just a few of our better hunts........good times coming December!

#10 ·
Goose Water bird Waterfowl Bird Ducks, geese and swans

Today was last of goose......now bring on some migrators. Jim

#13 ·
Here are a few pics of some ruffed grouse from this year. Scoop is 9 years now, hard to believe. One of the best mountain grouse dogs I've owned. Special as well is I hunt them with my grandpa Cantrells shotgun that I grew up watching him hunt grouse with.

/paul

Attachments

#14 ·
Terrible picture but a couple doe kept flirting with the dog this morning. I tried talking some sense into 'em in my outside voice but they persisted.

Heard a splash in the pond behind me, so left the deer, snuck up to my gun - popped the bird shown as he took flight and then turned back to the deer. They were still hanging behind the blind.

Now I'm gonna feel guilty eating them in a month or so.

#32 ·
#19 ·
Now there's a lab that will get in the cover....love it!! Jim

#22 ·

Posted this pic on a different thread a while back but it was a good morning with my father and 15 yo son so I'll post it up again. My fathers bitch "Trip" is on the left my boy "Cal" is on the right. Nice mixed bag of puddlers. The camo in the middle is my old mans carhartt vest he bought many years ago. Old school camo pattern before it was old school. Great morning with the man that taught me everything and my son who's learning one of outdoors greatest traditions. I'm a proud son and father :cool:

Danny

#26 ·
North Dakota Ducks - Emmy's first real hunting trip

We just got back from this hunting trip. The first day, we could tell that Emmy wondered why the heck we were in this freezin' 28 degree cornfield. Then John shot the first mallard and it all became clear :) :) :)

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal

Emmy's new neoprene vest.
Must have for this Florida dog!

Vertebrate Canidae Dog Dog breed Hunting dog

Emmy with a fat Dakota mallard.

Grass family Crop Adaptation Plant Field

She could do this all day.

Vertebrate Duck Canidae Dog Water bird

Lesser Canadian Goose

Randall, John and Emmy
(probably our Christmas Card)
Bamboo Wildlife biologist Hunting Recreation Duck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.