Comey Testimony
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comey Testimony

Default Comey Testimony

Has anyone been following it? I'm in disbelief. This isn't about Hillary anymore to me. We have a department of injustice that is not fair and impartial at all. If any one of us did what the evidence has found to show Hillary did we would be sitting in jail waiting for trial.

Trump, and Sanders are both right about one thing. The system is rigged. Hillary wasn't even interviewed under oath, or the interview recorded, no transcripts. WTF!!!!

Obama's America. Regards
    Last edited by freezeland; 07-07-2016 at 11:57 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

FYI - FBI Interviews are almost never recorded, The agents files out a form called a 302 summarizing the interview.

I did find it interesting that the FBI never looked at whether she, in fact, lied to congress. As, much of FBI's findings are contrary to her testimony before congress, this will not go away.

Sorry freeze on this one by 1962-63 when I started to play hardball in the "real world" I knew this to be true. JFK had lied. The mother's milk of Massachusetts politics was "dirty, lie, connive, misspeak) and came to the conclusion that the only way to fight the beast was to moderate the bastards from within. There were five (CA, PA, MA,MA, MN) of us , who went to NSA, CIA, State , US Army and Congress (staffer). I am the only Amigo alive. We had a good run , not sure what we accomplished , but we did what we could in our little world. Hillary has a track record of deceit as a lawyer/staffer when she got caught lying/fired from a Nixon Impeachment job doing Teddy Kennedy's dirty work.

All her apologists drank the kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Main View Post
    FYI - FBI Interviews are almost never recorded, The agents files out a form called a 302 summarizing the interview.

I did find it interesting that the FBI never looked at whether she, in fact, lied to congress. As, much of FBI's findings are contrary to her testimony before congress, this will not go away.
    That sure is reassuring. So, I guess when they interview terror suspects nothing is recorded. No wonder the wacko in FL fell off their radar. Complete incompetence. Regards......

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Sorry freeze on this one by 1962-63 when I started to play hardball in the "real world" I knew this to be true. JFK had lied. The mother's milk of Massachusetts politics was "dirty, lie, connive, misspeak) and came to the conclusion that the only way to fight the beast was to moderate the bastards from within. There were five (CA, PA, MA,MA, MN) of us , who went to NSA, CIA, State , US Army and Congress (staffer). I am the only Amigo alive. We had a good run , not sure what we accomplished , but we did what we could in our little world. Hillary has a track record of deceit as a lawyer/staffer when she got caught lying/fired from a Nixon Impeachment job doing Teddy Kennedy's dirty work.

Country is F'd.....

When the FBI admits that they interviewed the Orlando shooter and let him go, now HRC, you gotta ask yourself " Who do you trust in this country ? "
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Well Bon I have met a few dedicated civil servants and politicians in my life, but most people including "citizens" talk smack but do not want to give up pensions, creature comforts, so they get along and go along. The feminist wave is not new , read Shakespeare again and the comments by Caesar , Brutus about fat, sleek men who sleep @ night versus the skinny conniving ones who will cut him up to get the spoils.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    .................................................. ............

I find it amazing the people who are suppoed to have an average IQ keep thinking up excuses for her and her cronies. And the people who can't see any of this spin.
    charly

"To become competent in governing others, we must first learn to govern ourselves"
    Waite Phillips

I worry. People on both sides of the aisle have had it. No matter who wins the election, something is unraveling. From the 60's on... the lower socioeconomic classes have been (in a word) restive. But when that begins to filter into the middle classes, who have only ever prospered with the rule of law... the people of any society is in manure up to its collective eyebrows.
    Magister venator aliquando si deus vult

Someone needs to explain why Nixon was forced to resign .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!