The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Jim Webb

Default Jim Webb

Not endorsing him. But he looked and sounded really solid on Fox News with Brett Baer. He's got that populist thing down pat and has a great response to almost all the foreign policy questions thrown at him.

Just saying. He's older than Hillary (and way more photogenic) and younger than Bernie, smarter than Biden (big reach there) and more manly than Lincoln Chafee (whoa, is that hard to do or what). He'll appeal to the blue collar dems (if there are any left) who vote in primary elections.

I do not always agree with him politically. What he wrote on his FB page though about the Confederate Battle Flag pretty much nixed him with the soul cleansing democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose's Mom View Post
    I do not always agree with him politically. What he wrote on his FB page though about the Confederate Battle Flag pretty much nixed him with the soul cleansing democrats.
    If I was forced to vote democrat, because of Jeb getting the nod. I like Web, he's more conservative than Jeb. Lol. But then again he used to be Republican.

Jim Webb was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth like the Jebster.