The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi

It would seem that Morrell (of the CIA) actually lied to the investigative committee at his first appearance, when he said that he did not change the Benghazi talking points. Ultimately, copies of the emails indicated that he had actually done extensive editing. When called back before the committee, he said that criticizing the Hillary's State Dept for ignoring requests for additional security would have seemed "unprofessional".

http://video.foxnews.com/v/325454070...#sp=show-clips

I would think that it was rather "unprofessional" of the State Dept to not prevent deaths that might have been preventable. Hillary said that we should do everything possible to prevent it from happening again ... well ... she left the State Dept. That would be a start to remedy the situation. Doesn't seem like they have done much to remedy the inability of the huge military to do anything about such an event should it occur again somewhere else. Obviously, not going to happen in Benghazi again ... Reuters reports that gunmen went door to door executing 7 Christians there for ... being Christian. Well, unless Kerry has a "dear friend" who's willing to go there to offer up his/her human sacrifice.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...e-on-benghazi/
    There is video of the actual testimony here.

It only took how long for us to find out that the CIA actually knew that AQ was involved in the attack.
    "We did not deliberately downplay the role of terrorists in the Benghazi attack," he testified before the House Intelligence Committee, in a rare open session.

He said the suggestion that he made edits for the political benefit of the administration is "false." And he explained that, from the start, he considered the attack to have been both a protest and a terrorist attack.
    They did not deliberately downplay the role of terrorists? You sure could have fooled me on that point.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

When all else fails, there is always Benghazi!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

You can always feel free to ignore such threads. The families of those who died there are likely to disagree about just making it "old news". Remember how we always tell our kids, if they screwed up, it was better to tell the truth from the outset and not try to cover it up? Works very well for adults, too.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

4/2/2014 Department of Defense Casualty Report... IRAQ ..4,423 deaths and 31, 942 wounded ........AFGHANISTAN..2,177 deaths and 19,523 wounded...Whose parents, siblings , spouses ,friends should we talk to about them?

Benghazi...DONT VOTE FOR HILLARY.. You will not find the truth because many people did some things they should not have and to not blow various covers it will die a slow death, unless you want to remember the USS Liberty , etc. I can talk John Birch..

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    When all else fails, there is always Benghazi!
    What cant find a graph or survey for it.

Most Americans given a blank school map of Africa could not put a dot down on it locating the town. I would bet 2/3 or more could not find Libya. You think this is going to resonate come election time? Doubt it.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Did...did not, Did....did not, Did....did not...............

That's the beauty of having a variety of news outlets.
    You can decide which version of a story fits your worldview and then watch any venue that confirms it for you, and discount any that don't.
    As of today has anyone else read this thread in its entirety. I just did and if you would like to borrow some vicegrips to pull the icepick from your forehead, just ask. JD
    PS placing a consulate and a CIA annex in Benghazi at that point in time was probably misguided and this will happen again because we continue to do so. We can't even make Ft Hood safe.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Come on JD. It is the thread that just keeps giving. Learn to enjoy. Representative Issa is sure to have another hearing soon once he take his eye off of Ms. Lerner, unless of course he skips over to looking into all these czars that President Obama has appointed, or maybe the voter fraud issue, or how imperial the President is, or what were the other ones, I am losing track.

Speaking of talking points, this is pretty amusing http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08...alking-points/

It is really disappointing that a group of pretty intelligent people take so lightly the issue of accountability of their government. To dismiss the many instances of incompetence, prevarication and downright malice of so many in high positions of power does not seem sensible.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com