The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    It is really disappointing that a group of pretty intelligent people take so lightly the issue of accountability of their government. To dismiss the many instances of incompetence, prevarication and downright malice of so many in high positions of power does not seem sensible.
    Gerry...the list is so long under the Obama administration.....even Fox News is having trouble keeping track of how bad this is....see their Potus Brackets...at fox news website.

It is really disappointing that a group of pretty intelligent people take so lightly the issue of accountability of their government. To dismiss the many instances of incompetence, prevarication and downright malice of so many in high positions of power does not seem sensible.
    Right on 4 dead Americans mean nothing

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Right on 4 dead Americans mean nothing

" 4/2/2014 Department of Defense Casualty Report... IRAQ ..4,423 deaths and 31, 942 wounded ........AFGHANISTAN..2,177 deaths and 19,523 wounded...Whose parents, siblings , spouses ,friends should we talk to about them?

Benghazi...DONT VOTE FOR HILLARY.. You will not find the truth because many people did some things they should not have and to not blow various covers it will die a slow death, unless you want to remember the USS Liberty , etc. I can talk John Birch.."

Where is your outrage over these sensless death and dismemberments from the previous administration? Stupidity on both parts.

We were not lied TO. All tho i do not understand Iraq and did not like it. But Afganistan is a whole nother story like 3100 americans dead. But know one try to cover anything up with a video.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    We were not lied TO. All tho i do not understand Iraq and did not like it. But Afganistan is a whole nother story like 3100 americans dead. But know one try to cover anything up with a video.
    There was absolutely no reason to go into Iraq, other than a personal vendetta by Jr. Our main focus should have been getting Bin Laden and then get the heck out of there. Would've been a lot less money and lives wasted.

I agree BTW IF and its a big IF the admin would of came clean right away we would not even have this thread.

This is true. Yet both administrations were given faulty intelligence, and we only get our hackles up over one. Bush did lie in the beginning, but later fessed up to it and blamed it on faulty intellingence.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Come on JD. It is the thread that just keeps giving. Learn to enjoy. Representative Issa is sure to have another hearing soon once he take his eye off of Ms. Lerner, unless of course he skips over to looking into all these czars that President Obama has appointed, or maybe the voter fraud issue, or how imperial the President is, or what were the other ones, I am losing track.

Speaking of talking points, this is pretty amusing http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08...alking-points/
    Yes, Henry. I agree.
    However, when the traffic slows down, I too look at the wreck. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

As to accountabilty I hold those who decided to take advantage of a copycat protest of that in Cairo. A protest morphed in to an attack. Intelligence was flawed as it is so often is.
    I could write more but I doubt I could overcome the mindset of those that view the administration as duplicitous.
    BHO and HC did not attack the consulate in Benghazi nor the CIA annex.

Reread the whole thread.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    There was absolutely no reason to go into Iraq, other than a personal vendetta by Jr. Our main focus should have been getting Bin Laden and then get the heck out of there. Would've been a lot less money and lives wasted.
    Shine...you just keep repeating the lies....what 'personal vendetta'? Also, you just keep skipping over the facts that Congress, including Dem's authorized the President to act....

The facts just keep getting in the way of your story!