The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nsa

  1. #1
    Senior Member T. Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    1,020

    Default Nsa

    Is anyone else confused about the effectiveness of NSA's spying and snooping capabilities when they don't notice or take action when 40 million Americans have their credit compromised by something like the Target data breach, the inability to stop robo calls, prevent the internet spread of virus or malware, etc. I can't think of a more effective type terror attack than the total disrupting of the American credit system.

    To me something just seems to be way out of kilter.

    T. Mac

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Mac View Post
    Is anyone else confused about the effectiveness of NSA's spying and snooping capabilities when they don't notice or take action when 40 million Americans have their credit compromised by something like the Target data breach, the inability to stop robo calls, prevent the internet spread of virus or malware, etc. I can't think of a more effective type terror attack than the total disrupting of the American credit system.

    To me something just seems to be way out of kilter.

    T. Mac
    But T.Mac, they're from the gov't and they're here to help!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,791

    Default

    I'm pretty sure the NSA's role is to protect the globalists from us ordinary folk.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HhlzE-HacM




    Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 12-21-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

  4. #4
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Had you not missed the Susan Rice (head of the NSA)interview on 60 minutes last night, you would have seen the ineptness of the leadership in that agency. Despite the typical softball questions, it was easy to see how we may have dodged a bullet by not having her as the Sec/State, although John Kerry is equally pathetic in that role.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Had you not missed the Susan Rice (head of the NSA)interview on 60 minutes last night, you would have seen the ineptness of the leadership in that agency. Despite the typical softball questions, it was easy to see how we may have dodged a bullet by not having her as the Sec/State, although John Kerry is equally pathetic in that role.

    UB
    Buttttttttttttttttt - she graduated from Stanford , as 60 minutes proudly announced -
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Huntington, WV
    Posts
    235

    Default

    They will monitor at anytime. Either email, internet activity, voice, or by your cell phone. I would suggest you turn off your GPS tracker on your cell phones. Have any of you ever been inside one of their buildings. I doubt it. What is a sniffer device. Let me find the device that they can monitor you with. Oh its called a SIGINT. Signals Intelligence. Matter of pointing a directional finding device in the old days.

    Elint Electronics Intelligence. Kinda of like the technology they use on the Ec's. Stuff has been around for a LONG TIME.

    I guess you have to work on the equipment to know that information.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by featherqwest View Post
    They will monitor at anytime. Either email, internet activity, voice, or by your cell phone. I would suggest you turn off your GPS tracker on your cell phones. Have any of you ever been inside one of their buildings. I doubt it. What is a sniffer device. Let me find the device that they can monitor you with. Oh its called a SIGINT. Signals Intelligence. Matter of pointing a directional finding device in the old days.

    Elint Electronics Intelligence. Kinda of like the technology they use on the Ec's. Stuff has been around for a LONG TIME.

    I guess you have to work on the equipment to know that information.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
    Scary what the sheeple will abide

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Huntington, WV
    Posts
    235

    Default

    http://www.phys.hawaii.edu/~anita/ne...k/sig-sort.pdf

    Here is explanation in one of those flow charts with technical explanation of how we used to troubleshoot the signals at Kunia.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Huntington, WV
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I doubt they will bother with any of you anyway. But the gun laws are going to get tough. If you are Facebook a NRA group does exist and I would encourage all of you to join it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •