The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tax Payers Lose 9.7 BILLION On GM Bailout!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I'm sure someone as worldly as you claim to be has heard the one about the guy & the babe in the bar.

Guy buys babe a drink, they converse, he asks if she would sleep with him for $10K, she agrees, he then asks if she would do it for $1K. She replies indignantly "What do you think I am?" He replies "I believe that has been established, I'm just trying to find a price".

So You are still a HYPOCRITE ?
    Look, I'm not going to be too hard on you because I know you are senile. I have stated repeatedly that I am AGAINST government subsidies. I said she wasn't perfect then and now! But, she is the best friend the oil industry has in DC. She is THE major reason why offshore production is at an all time high, even with all the Greens on the White House staff! She is THE fighter when it comes to domestic drilling, period! If you don't like $2.89 gasoline at the current retail price, then tough!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Bellyache about the bailouts, but, nothing about the billions spent on new sport stadiums and the tax exemption for the NFL. Typical conservative blindness.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Bellyache about the bailouts, but, nothing about the billions spent on new sport stadiums and the tax exemption for the NFL. Typical conservative blindness.
    Typical progressive, can't stay on topic, claim someone else started it or did something worse.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Didn't your leader Crazy Dayton sign that one? Way to connect the dots on that one. Typical lib cloak and dagger bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Look, I'm not going to be too hard on you because I know you are senile. I have stated repeatedly that I am AGAINST government subsidies. I said she wasn't perfect then and now! But, she is the best friend the oil industry has in DC. She is THE major reason why offshore production is at an all time high, even with all the Greens on the White House staff! She is THE fighter when it comes to domestic drilling, period! If you don't like $2.89 gasoline at the current retail price, then tough!
    I'm not so senile that I can't recognize that talk is worth very little, action is where you show real intent. So, you are still a HYPOCRITE .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I'm not so senile that I can't recognize that talk is worth very little, action is where you show real intent. So, you are still a HYPOCRITE .
    Marv, really? Please tell us about the candidates she defeated in running for the Senate. I'll even allow you time to Google them so that you won't appear so uninformed on the subject!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Marv, really? Please tell us about the candidates she defeated in running for the Senate. I'll even allow you time to Google them so that you won't appear so uninformed on the subject!
    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Typical progressive, can't stay on topic, claim someone else started it or did something worse.
    Franco, RK saved me the typing of a reply. I don't care who she was running against, don't support her if you stand by your beliefs . Even somone who is IYM senile is smart enough to recognize that .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Franco, RK saved me the typing of a reply. I don't care who she was running against, don't support her if you stand by your beliefs . Even somone who is IYM senile is smart enough to recognize that .
    Oh, I see now. Doesn't matter what her opposition stood for, just don't vote for a Democrat. Even if the Democrat is the more Conservative. And, I don't care where your Boys Club For Growth goons rank her, the La Oilfield is in support of her because she always fights for more offshore drilling! Looking at the Family Values clown she is running against, I'll probably vote for her too.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You do the same damn thing, RK. You make knee jerk remarks about "da Union" but you really don't make the effort to find out the facts. Typical conservative. But who ever said conservatives were deep thinkers.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-31-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by HuntClub View Post
    Didn't your leader Crazy Dayton sign that one? Way to connect the dots on that one. Typical lib cloak and dagger bit.
    Yeah, he did. Taxpayers are on the gig for a new hockey arena, a new university stadium, a new baseball park, a new NFL football stadium in Minnesota. The NFL and pro sport teams are businesses. They should build and own their own venues instead of sucking the public dry. They come here and argue its for the kids, Right! You have to clean out your bank account to take your kid to a game. But we aren't going to spend money to educate him.

At least the auto companies make a durable good. Ball games are a short expensive thrill.

Why is one set of government subsidies wrong in the case of the banks and the car companies and OK for professional sports teams. I need some insight into the conservative mind, here. Enlighten me.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 10-31-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    Zeus