The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is this Man Doing???

Not everyone who has spent time in the swamps of south Louisiana think like Franco, thank goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Not everyone who has spent time in the swamps of south Louisiana think like Franco, thank goodness!
    Except on Saturday afternoons and evenings in the fall...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    ????????????............

You call Republicans every name in the book and call him "Naive"?????????
    Franco.....you are starting to really worry me....you've spent so much time in swamp land I think you're starting to take root......they may soon have a new Chia Pet called the "Booty" Come on Franco, you can do better.

1. extremely simple and trusting: having or showing an excessively simple and trusting view of the world and human nature, often as a result of youth and inexperience
    2. not shrewd or sophisticated: showing a lack of sophistication and subtlety or of critical judgment and analysis
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Also on Sunday but only when the Saints are playing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    What's that matter Mo, intimidated by critical thinking? You might want to consider consuming some other News other than Fox.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Franco......I know well the definition of the word......listen to yourself. You sound like the ole hillbilly that just kicked the crap out of his best hound for killing your wife's chickens while patting the other flop eared one with chicken feathers in it's mouth and sayin' "Ah shucks.....he's jus ma little dumb a$$ pup don' know no beta"

HE KNOWS BETTER.......
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What's that matter Mo, intimidated by critical thinking? You might want to consider consuming some other News other than Fox.
    Franco, the closet liberal comes out !

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa - to quote RK

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Franco, the closet liberal comes out !

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa - to quote RK
    not true but you don't know him either
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

I guess someone is telling Obama that it's not as bad as it looks? After a while you'd think he would figure out that people around him are not telling him things he really ought to know, even if those things are not pleasant to hear.

They've called in Google, Red Hat, and Oracle to fix things. I'd suspect that the original contractors are trying to patch the existing website, and the other guys may be constructing a brand new site that will work. That would seem logical since most of the experts think there is no way to truly "fix" the mess of the original website.

Sadly, Obama and his spin doctors may actually believe that most Americans will "buy" this spin on the fact that so many of their existing policies are "junk policies"; that he really didn't "lie". Sort of like the red line he didn't draw on Syria? Some may be, as even Buzz and I both agree ... but could there really be as many as are being cancelled? Some may only lack things like maternity care or dental care.

However, next year the employer mandate kicks in ... that may blow the roof off (maybe that's why they delayed it, so that there wouldn't be a double whammy at the outset?) I suspect that many of those plans will also be found to be "junk" based on O-care requirements.

Notice how recently that both media and spokespeople are calling this the ACA and not Obamacare? During the POTUS debates Obama said he kind of liked it being called Obamacare. I'm thinking he is finding it more uncomfortable to have his name attached to the unpleasant results now.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

What type of HC plan do you have Gerry? My wife and I are covered by an employer-based HC plan. We are currently deciding if we want to make any changes. The plans being offered are much the same as last years. Caps, copays, premiums, RX, will remain basically the same. The internet is rife with gossip. Take the time to find out what is true and not true....

Got any wolf attacks on people in NM for me yet? JD

Smile....
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift