The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Amateur Handling Seminar

Default Amateur Handling Seminar

CRTA is hosting a handling seminar with Michael Moore on December 7th and 8th. This event is up on EE, with details about number of entries, etc.
    Last year filled up quickly with twenty handler/ dog teams videoed and plenty of observers, lots of laughs and learning. One of our participants, Andy Kahn, was there with two dogs and proceeded to go and win the National Am. Congratulations to him.
    Michael provides personal attention to each handler and brings it back to the group so that everybody can learn from each other and the dogs' behaviors in order to become a better team and become successful at competition.
    Hope to see everybody there, from beginners to experienced to hunt testers to National competitors.

I went to Michael's seminar last year, had a great time and learned a lot. The next trial I ran after the seminar I qualified my dog all age. It wasn’t like winning the National Amateur but for me and my dog it was a HUGE accomplishment. It was well worth the 20 hour round trip drive. Thanks again Michael and Lynn.
    Last edited by sunnydee; 11-14-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    Terry C.

You can't win if you don't play, every dog has his day

Sunny Dee Light MH QAA (Sunny)
    Sunny's Black Gold Texas Tea, Derby Dog (Crude)