RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Detroit to Wellington Collorado.......

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Lpgar 
#1 ·
Off next week for an adventure to drop Brook off in Wellington Colorado to Cherlyn Loveland. First trip across the mid western prairie region..... Love Dinners...Drive In's...and Dives as a concept for eating along the way. Any "can't miss spots" along I-70 or I-80?????

#2 ·
Ya got a long drive...will you stay down and train at all??

#4 ·
Snooze- An absolute MUST!!! The place is amazing-

http://snoozeeatery.com/

I see they opened one in Phoenix- Lucky folks there! Wish they'd do one in Washington.

#7 ·
Be prepared to get a ticket for driving on the toll roads without a permit...let a friend borrow my vehicle and about a month later got a series of toll violations sent to my address while she drove thru the greater Denver metroplex..(no good deed goes unpunished)

#10 ·
If you end up spending the night in North Platte, four hours from Cherylon's, I recommend
- Santiagos: great mexican food
- Little Bamboo: great Thai, and Chinese food

#12 ·
Drive safe Gar! Have fun with all those RTF'rs!!

#16 ·
Whatever you do avoid downtown Colorado Springs in the morning. Can't believe what in the world soo many homeless people are doing living in Colorado??? My butt would be somewhere a lot warmer.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.