The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Jim Weitzel

Default Jim Weitzel

Jim I knew another trainer named Jim Weitzel and they called him 'the Indian". Are you any relation?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Jim I knew another trainer named Jim Weitzel and they called him 'the Indian". Are you any relation?
    that was his dad....Jr.' dad was a well respected pro who was a National Finalist on more than one occasion and had among his clients..Dr Morris Stroud (aka Kippy Swingle's dad), and Charles Cooney..Mr Weitzel also was my brother's friend and training pal when they ran the circuit together back in the mid 70's
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Was his name "3 tracks in the snow"? Sorry Jim couldn't help myself.... I'll call you in the next few days. Need to do some training with Sarge so ill figure a day where we can come up.
    Sargent Taylor's Hevi-Shot (Sarge)

Pm sent...

Zach..getting really busy here at the club.call me.still no snow and training every evening.dark at 5 30 makes it hard.Jim
    Jim Weitzel
    Proud member of Ole Roy prostaff