The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Neimi...

Howard was a a fine example to all of us. Generous, witty and always a gentleman. I always read any thread he started or posted on looking for the next nugget of knowledge or humor that he might contribute. I was never disapointed. I will miss his presence on this forum greatly.

My condolences to his family and close friends for their loss.

Godspeed Howard!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

So sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed reading Howard's posts on here and had hoped to meet him in person someday. I guess we will meet over the rainbow bridge. RIP Howard. Your RTF family will miss you dearly
    God bless!- Jamee

When you stop having fun, it's time to quit!!
    "If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either"- Author unknown

My team:
    HR Dr. J's RxRated High Caliber JH "Kali"
    White Oak's Change of Plans "Bodee"
    #1 cheerleader: SJ's Gotta-Lot-A Go Lil "Jake"

Gone but never forgotten:
    HR Stevie-Joe's Super "Star"- my heart dog, I love you baby
    October 24, 2001-January 6, 2013

So sorry to hear this. I like many have never met Howard, but as soon as I saw a post on rtf that he started or commented on I made sure I read it. He was a kind, loving, and spirited guy and will be missed. May God Bless Howard.
    Ron & Deb Wehner
    Santa Fe Labs
    www.santafelabs.com (under construction)
    https://www.facebook.com/santafe.labs

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Someone else said it better, how can you be so heartbroken over someone you never met?
    Totally agree, I always appreciated his posts and was one of the people on here I trusted the advice of. He will be missed.

Senior Member Moosetogooseranch's Avatar

Well, that is very sad to hear. I think my training group was the first one Howard joined in Ak. He learned quick and rose to the top as a trainer and handler. God bless you Howard..RIP.................Bill

Bill & Micki
    Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

image.jpg
    Thank you Howard. You inspired, consoled, competed and mentored with a dignity that was unrivaled. And all the while thought nothing of it.

I've only known Howard a few years but long enough to admire, respect and appreciate him a great deal. And long enough to tell him to put a cork in it when he told me every mistake I made! He's obviously so well loved and respected here in Alaska and outside, he's made such an impression on so many people and the sport. I appreciate his honesty and giving of his knowledge and time to me as a youngster in the game. And I most respect his humility and love for the dogs like no one else.

His dogs are all well, they miss their dad. I'm sad for their loss as well, they lost their person.

It's windy as hell here today in Anchorage, I bet he's brewing up a storm for us.
    Sarah

Howard was a very caring person. I am sure all the retriever community will find this news with a very heavy heart. I am sure there is a special place in heaven for him.

He will be missed by many!!
    Bob S

-------------------------------------------------------------
    "I started with nothing and I've still got most of it"

My condolences to Howards family and friends. The 11 pages in less than a day is a testimony of the lives Howard touched. What a good ,good man he was. He will be sorely missed by those who knew him and by the many here that did not. His life touched many. Rest in Peace Howard,,

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Didn't know Howard except via RTF & the accomplishments of his dogs. We had a number of conversations about dogs, training, etc and I respected his knowledge & input. Our community will miss him & I know I will too.
    David Didier, GA