The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Obamaville

Default Obamaville

Friend of mine emailed this to me. Click the link. It's a parody of Jimmy Buffet's song "Margaritaville"

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xEYFFiEnUjQ

Thanks for the entertainment. I don't like Obama and the democrats, hate what they are doing, but the republicans aren't much better in my view. How do we end this GD MESS?

They all appear to be SNAKE OIL SALESMEN and LIARS in my opinion, with Obama being the HEAD SNAKE!

POLITICAL BS REGARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Ward View Post
    Thanks for the entertainment. I don't like Obama and the democrats, hate what they are doing, but the republicans aren't much better in my view. How do we end this GD MESS?

They all appear to be SNAKE OIL SALESMEN and LIARS in my opinion, with Obama being the HEAD SNAKE!

POLITICAL BS REGARDS!
    I don't think they're ANY better! I agree with you and ask myself that question every day.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Ward View Post

POLITICAL BS REGARDS!
    Yep, my feelings and thoughts also. Fire the whole bunch and start over now.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~